Chapter 3

The next day both Aizawa and All Might came in class like normal

Aizawa was the first to speak. "Today we'll be having a sparing competition," he stated flatly.

" It's great to mix things up and get those bodies moving! I'm sure you're all-aaakk" All Might started to cough up some blood and his large form deflated to his smaller one. He whipped the blood from his mouth and continued, "uh- like I was- uh saying. We know you're all eager to get stronger. You've already done well against many villains but by sparging and competing with each other you'll be pushing yourself and your peers to be doing your very best. It also serves as practice for when you use your Quirk against other people. The judges will be us and Recovery Girl." All might smiled with enthusiasm.

"Lucky having Recover Girl close by will be helpful for when you injured yourselves." Aizawa pulled out a piece of paper. "Here is the roster. Each round will last five minutes and is based on a point system of course if your opponent gives up, you knock them out of the ring or if you incapacitate them before time is up you will also win."

"A competition? Now I'm riled up!" Kirishima shouted.

"Sound like fun!" Asui said.

"Get into your hero costumes and meet us at battle arena 4B"

"All right everyone get ready to fight with all your might!" All Might pumped a fist in the air and. The rest of Class A cheered loudly.

Deku smiled happy that by moving around he would be able to get his mind off of what happened yesterday. The battle to determine who the best in class 1A had officially begun.

*****

This battle was different from the school competition. Instead of winning and showing off your Quirk. This battle was more about showing off your skill, reflex, speed and most importantly strategy. As the class settled down the first pair entered the battle field that was shaped like a ring.
Asui looked at Hagakure as they stood at opposite ends of the ring. Hagakure took off her gloves and all trace of her where about vanished. Asui smiled as the bell rang signaling the start of the match.

Asui stood still for a minute as Hagakure moved around preparing for an attack. Suddenly Hagakure shouted as a tongue quickly, stretched out picked her up. In the blink of an eye their battle was all over.

"Ooohhh Geeze! Put me down! I lost, I lost!" Asui put her down as Hagakure put her gloves back on "How did you find me and so quickly? I was moving super quietly."

"Hmm. Frogy instinct?"

"That's no fair."

Asui was declared the winner and the next two students Aoyama and Ojiro where called.

"Are you ready to be blown away by my brilliant beam?" Aoyama chuckled while he fluttered his cape.

Ojiro scratched his cheek bashful, "I could win though."

The Bell rang and Aoyama didn't waste any time, "Ultimate attack: Navel beam!"

Ojiro used his tail to avoid the attack. The laser beam brushed past him in a twinkling whirl. Aoyama landed and flipped his hair brushing off the fact that his first attack missed. "I was just getting warmed up! Next attack-"

Aoyama didn't finish his sentence because he was knocked out by Ojiro who had gotten close enough to hit Aoyama's stomach with his tail thus pushing him down and out of the ring. "Looks like I did win. Lucky~"

"Wow, everyone is really excited." Mina yelled, "I can't wait for my turn."

"I'm nervous about my turn." Uraraka fiddled with her fingers.

"Well I'm not! I'm going to crush my opponent!" Bakugo proudly yelled.

"I really don't want to be paired up with Bakugo again." Uraraka's face turned pale as Bakugo shouted next to her.

"What did you say Round-face!?"

"Now, now Kaa-chan." Deku stopped as the teachers introduced the next pair.

"Bakuguo"

"Finally" Bakuguo stood up exited fire already blasting from his palms.

"and Mineta." Aizawa called the second name.

"I give!" Mineta yelled quickly before either of them could get close to the ring.

"You what!!!!" Bakuguo set off more sparks from his hand blasting them hotter and higher into the air.

"Yeah, why don't you give a go? You can't give up without a fight," Iida encourage.

"Muri, Muri, Muri!!! (Muri: word meaning "unreasonableness; impossible; beyond one's power; too difficult) Mineta started to cry violently, "There is no way I can win against him! I'll be toast, nothing but burn ash! I'll die!!!!!"

Aizawa sighed heavily, "Well if you aren't going to fight then we'll announce the next match." Bakugo clicked his tongue and stormed towards the other winners. As the next match was announced "Satou vs. Sero."

"Looks like it's my time to shine." Satou said while getting up on stage.

"We'll see about that." Sero smirked as they each took a stance.

Satou rush in first, his fist swinging in the air. Sero quickly rolled his tape outwards wrapping it around Satou's fist and then slid to the side. Satou pulled back and caused Sero to slide in that direction.

"Gah!" Sero released his tape and slowed himself. Satou saw an opening as Sero was slowing down and jumped up ready to hit him, Sero dogged and Satou's fist cracked the ground. Both of them were painting. This went on for a while in a stalemate. Sero tried to tangle up Satou's legs but Satou jumped and ripped the tape apart. Satou got close enough to punch Sero but Sero used some of his tape as a shield and cushioned the blow enough that it wouldn't hit him badly. After five minutes time was up. And Sero was declared the winner based on his points.

"Dang it! Man I'm so tired now!" Satou grunted frustrated.

"Dude I thought you were going to kill me, that was an awesome fight, we should spare together again sometime." Sero held out his hand. Satou smiled slightly and took it shaking it firmly.

Kirishima and Kamiari where next however their match was rather quick as well. Kimiari used all his strength on one attack and Kirishima managed to withstand it. After Kimiari's attack he was... incapacitated to put it nicely. Tokoyami and Todoroki where called next. Unfortunately for Tokoyami his shadow refused to come out, so he couldn't even fight. As such he forfeited with dignity unlike another member of UA that was in tears after hearing his opposite's name. Koda at this time also forfeited because he didn't want to fight. His match wasn't until the end but because of his early withdrawal Shoji was moved to the winning side.

"Any other withdraws?" Aizawa asked before moving on.

No one answered and at this time President mic came in, "HOW COULD YOU NOT INVITE ME! I WANT TO WATCH THESE EPIC BATTLES!"

Aizawa looked off to the side while clicking his toung "Tsk, I thought you had a radio show or a class or something."

Mic moved closer while Aizawa covered his ears slightly, "I DID BUT I GOT DONE WITH IT EARLY AS I WAS HEADING TO THE TEACHER'S LOUNGE I SAW YOU GUYS FIGHTING OUT HERE AND THOUGHT HEY I SHOULD GO HELP MY GOOD FRIEND ERASERHEAD."

Aizawa yawned and scratched his ear, "tone it down and you can stay."

"YOU GOT IT!"

Aizawa handed Mic the paper with the last few line ups and waved "You announce them your voice is louder anyway."

"OH THIS SHOULD BE A FUN MATCH, IDA AND ASHIDO YOU TWO ARE UP!"

"Good luck you two!" Uraraka pumped her fist in the air while calling after the two.

About 30% of shigaraki's wounds are self-inflicted

Toga lives in an Apartment with Two Roommates (I wrote a one shot with them and how she meets Scrap)

Outside of Toga's apartment is a stray cathotel, the residents and landlady all welcome and care for the strays in thearea