Chapter 23

Down an alleyway a young Deku with watery eyes started to explode into tears and sobs as he did so his wails reached the ears of a very irritated Teen. The teen tried to ignore the kid like all the other people on the street but something about the voice sounded annoyingly familiar. It was so irritating, annoying, obnoxiously, familiar that his curiosity got the better of him dragging him toward the noise. As he looked down the alleyway cursing as he saw a snot nosed kid. It was hard to see his face because of how his curly hair dangled down into eyes covered by his hands.

"Hey kid!" Bakugo shouted.

The child flinched, he pulled his hands away from his tear-stained, freckled cheeks and drooping snot. Bakugo took a step back. He flinched at the boy's face hesitating and then getting mad at himself for doing so. Bakugo squinted scrutinizing, he had to be mistaken. He moved towards the boy silently squatted down to get a better look. . Kacchan swallowed a lump in his throat. The snot nosed brat looked exactly like how that idiot Deku used to look when they were kids. It seemed impossible for them to be the same person. For one Deku was no longer a Hero, they had no information regarding him or his location and secondly, he was too young. A little brother maybe? No, that wasn't it, there was no doubt in his mind. Kaachan could recognize that face no matter how covered in snot it was, he did grow up with the kid after all. This was a result of someone's quirk.

The boy started shaking under Kaachan's gaze and so did the large shirt that now resembled a dress swaying with the involuntary action. Despite the shaking the crying kid wiped his face with the oversized sleeve. He sniveled but the wailing mercifully stopped and was replaced with a different annoying sound as the child giggled.

"You remind me of Kacchan! He is super cool! Imma gonna be like him when I get my quirk, you know?"

Kacchan went pale, that stupid, idiot, nerd. He clicked his tongue. He would have to bring brat Deku to U.A somehow. The only question was how to do that without the kid kicking up a fuss? Kacchan started grumbling before starting at the kid Deku. He forced a smile, "Why don't you come with me I'll help you out. "

"No you're strange and my Mommy says to never follow strangers." For a kid that was crying his eyes out a few moments ago Deku's determination didn't seem all that impactful.

In a moment of annoyance Kaachan exploded. "I'm not a stranger, I'm Kacchan you stupid Deku!"

The small Deku squinted his eyes, "Only Kacchan calls me that. How did you know that?"

Kacchan groaned, dealing with this was a pain.

Deku laughed at Kacchan's reaction "You're a funny Imposter-Kacchan!"

"I'm not an imposter!"

"Yes you are. Kacchan is my age there is no way you can be him. You're too old."

Kacchan sighed, "You're right I'm his older brother Kachi!" He said with sarcasm.

"Oh!" Deku smiled "I didn't know he had an older brother. That makes a lot of sense!"

Kacchan sighed and decided to play along with it. "Anyway let's get you some clothes that fit. Afterwards I'll take you somewhere cool."

"Okay!" Deku grabbed his hand.

Kid's were never really Kacchan's strong suit but at least little Deku was as stupid and trusting as he remembered. Kacchan paused for a moment. "Hang on." Kacchan folded the suit neatly and put it in his bag. No doubt Mei would have a field day with this one if she ever got her hands on it. The suit was neatly made even at first glance Kaachan could tell that much.

He then glanced at Deku, "Okay, lets go." Deku reached out his hand again to hold Kaachan's but instead he got scooped up. "You can't walk around without shoes."

Deku giggled becauseas tough and awkward as Kachi was his burning red ears betrayed hisembarrassment.

Hi, it's been a while. Not really dead just forgot this was a thing LOL Sorry. I'll Publish both the first draft and the rest of the chapters soon. Although they might not get revision on them but at least you'll have them.