Chapter 11

Noir started growing concerned since it had over four days since the bonds where formed.

Did he properly rearrange the bonds necessary for Deku's change? Should he have done more. Perhaps he could have turned down the sympathy more, or up the violence. Maybe he should have added in a little more anger. The more Noir thought about it the more nervous he got.

"Stop muttering please." asked Dabi. Noir stopped, although he didn't know when he even began. "What's biting you?"

"We'll it's-" Noir felt the final bond brake. His work was now complete but the suddenness of it caused him to spring up with a start. He felt a cold sensation inside his chest then he could no longer feel Deku's bonds.

"Whoa dude? What happened are you okay?"

"The Bond is broken."

"The who now and the what?"

A bolt of thunder singled that a storm was passing over the city. The doors slammed open to reveal a happy singing Toga. She was drenched by the rain that fell out of the sky. She also had dark curls that licked her ticklish smile.

"Deki is almost ours~ Deki is almost ours~♡" She spun around letting the wet clothing fling loose droplets like confetti. Her dance led her to hug Dabi from around his back.

"You seem a little too happy about this." Dabi smirked.

"I am he's soooo fun to play with, Te-he. He's cute and sweet."

"So he's changing?" Noir pressed.

"Very much so, but he's sowowo worried about it. It's fun to watch! But get this..." she leaned forward on her heels while her face came close enough to kiss the mask that covered Noir's mouth. "He's fainted."

"He's what?"

"Fainted, collapsed, out of commission, kapoot!"

"When did this happen?" Noir asked.

"I don't know as long as it took me to watch it happen and then run here. It looks to me that he's battling with your bonds and his own convictions. I wonder who will w~i~n."

"Who indeed." Noir was pleased to know his quirk had busy at work transforming Deku into a Villain.

Toga squinted her eyes, "Do you know something we don't?"

"He was saying something about bonds a minute ago before you burst in through the doors."

Noir chuckled surprising Toga, "It seems the villain side has won."

"And how do you know?" Toga cocked her head to the side curious.

"Because I felt the moment it happened, I suppose all we need to do now is wait for him to come to us."

****

The darkness was terrifying.

Recently fear, anger, and contentment was all Deku felt. Whenever he tried to push those feelings away they would comeback with more vigor.

His life had started to collapse because of these feelings and the new uncovered lies and painful truths. Everything started to feel wrong. Deku panic looking around the darkness.

The world he was in was a coat of ebony metal, smoother then pearls and reflecting a single red light that stretched across its surface. Deku started moving closer to the light trying to touch it with the tips of his fingers, trying to capture the only thing that kept him from falling into complete and utter darkness. Never before had he longed for something so much, he hungered for the red glow more then he thirsted for power. He was in the middle of a famine in which the red light would provide answers.