Chapter 32

It started with a phone call, at first Dabi didn't know what the ringing was. He hardly used the cheap flip phone he bought and even forgot it was there. The only reason he had it was because toga nagged him until his ears bleed.

"You have to get one! How else am I going to get a hold of you in case of emergency!" She whined. Of course her version of an emergency much different than a sane person. If she was even the slightest bit board with no idea of what to do she would call him.

Dabi held the phone away from his ear as he answered it. Before he could even get out a hello, Toga was already yelling. Dabi would have blown out an eardrum if he didn't hold the phone away from his ear. Even with a distance he could still hear what she was saying.

"Shigakari got into a some trouble and Scrap saw the entire thing! Scrap just called me freaking out so I need you to go to the Black Market and see what happened. Try and get there ASAP! I can't go since I'm still looking for Deki, so get off your burnt butt and pick him up. Oh and while you're at it take care of the shrinker-dude..."

Dabi put the phone back to his ear. "Why-"

"Don't ask just do! I'm busy all right. Go! Now."

"Toga I-"

"Noooooooooowwww! You burnt piece of toast."

"Uggg, fine." Dabi agreed flatly.

"Good boy! Okay byyyyye!" The line clicked off. Dabi shuffled out of his seat, grumbling something about how impulsive Toga was.

"Kurogiri~" He groaned "give me a left please."

"Where too?"

"Apparently I need to pick up Shigakari at Scraps."

Kurogiri seemed surprised and Dabi shrugged, "Toga just asked me to do it."

"Well then, should I go with you?"

"I'm happy to come along as well." Noir said.

"What is this a field trip? Nevermind. I don't care if you come or not, as long as I can get a ride."

Kurogiri let out a chuckle as he opened a warp gate. "After you."

"This is such a pain!" He grumbled while walking into the void. After which Noir and Kurogiri followed. Scrap jumped as he saw Dabi appear out of thin air.

"Whoa!"

Dabi yawned, "You scrap?"

"Yes sir-ree!"

"Great I'm Dabi, I came to-"

Scrap cut of his sluggish speech, "Dabi I've heard a lot about you. Nice to meet you in the flesh! Well sort of flesh!" Scrap forcefully grabbed his hand and shook it. Dabi looked away, this guy was just as hyperactive as Toga, he could see how they could be friends. "And you in the hoodie must be Noir!" Scrap repeated the action, "can't say I know much about you, but Toga has mentioned you before." Scrap moved to Kurogiri and gave him a hug. "Kurogiri my man, haven't seen you in a bit, your suit is looking tattered. Wanna upgrade sometime soon?"

"That would, be nice."

Dabi narrowed his eyes in conflicting confusion. Shocked that Kurogiri was a regular at this store and about how overly familiar this Scrap guy was acting. Noir just looked around like a lost kid.

"Anyway." Scrap stopped rambling and instead bounced on his toes to his heels repeatedly while fidgeting with his fingers.

"Spit it out already!" Dabi snapped while rubbing his neck. "Where is Shigakiri?"

Scrap pursed his lips in a moment of silence and stillness while his eyes became watery. "He's gone! I had gave him some clothes to change into since his didn't fit him anymore and he vanished, but I'm to scared to go after him because, he looked like he was going to murder me, and I don't wanna die, I didn't know that Shigarkiri would be so intimidating as a kid, and I didn't know what to do, so I called Toga, and she said she'd call you, and then he was gone!"

Dabi sighed, "lucky for you listening to Toga rant has helped me understand your blubbering. But to make sure I didn't miss anything let me rephrase what you said. You called Toga and she called me. You called because Shigaraki turned into a scary kid and ran away?" The crying Scrap nodded. Dabi while started to laugh, and Scrap looked at them dumbfounded. "This is the best thing I've heard all day."

Noir was lost, "so what happened?"

"Shigakari was shrunk by his prey!" Dabi started clutching his stomach. It took a solid minute for him to calm down but while he did, he let Kurogiri and Scrap talk.

"So Shion should still be here, but you don't know where Shigakari is. However you do know Shigaraki's memories also seemed to disappear." Kurogiri affirmed.

Shion nodded, "Sorry."

"Don't worry it's not your fault on contrary I'm glad you were here to be a witness. I can't imagine the chaos little Shigarkiri would make."

Kurogiri thanked Scrap as they left and he went ahead to find Shigakari, leaving Dabi to find the culprit.

Dabi fortunately knew just where to look. He wander over to the deals area and had to look no further. He watched a boy who matched the description whistle as he left. Dabi followed him for a bit to put some distance in between them and the deals. The last thing he would want is to make more trouble and if you cause a scene near that area that's all you'll get.

The two masked people Shion were dealing with left and so Shion picked up a case probably full of money. He walked tall and Dabi followed him for a bit until they were in a more secluded area. Dabi approached the kid. "Excuse me." He said monotonous, "But you're going to help me."

"Excuse you!" The kid snapped back. "I am under no obligation to-" Dabi burned the area around him and turn a nearby can into ash when he kicked it.

"Say that again or just try turning me into a midget and I'll fry your face and burn your hands so you'll never be able to use them again. Now as I was saying you are going to help me."