Chapter 9

(Goes along with chapter 123-125 of the manga with my own twists)

By the time Deku returned the Class 1A battle was over and Aizawa was officially announcing that they would be starting internships. "And here to talk to you more about that I've invited The Top three student's of UA. Commonly called the Big Three."

Deku was taken aback, he recognized one of them, the blond one with broad shoulders and a cheerful smile. It was the face that had talked to him three days ago when he was still on house arrest and taking out the garbage.

"Alright could you all give us a brief self-introduction, I'm too tired to do it, besides it's better if you do it anyway. Amajiki would you go first?"

Amajiki's eyes squinted into a powerful glare, Deku found himself clutching his arm and glaring back a little bit. Then although he couldn't quite hear Amajiki he could her muttering. Finally he turned around and bumped his head on the chalkboard with a sigh, "I wanna go home." He winced.

The girl in the group laughed, "Hey, Amajiki, acting like this makes you a chicken. Anyway This shy guy is Tamaki Amajiki, and I'm Nejire Hadou! We've come here to talk to you all about the internships." She jumped to the front row and started springing questions on a bunch of different people but not giving them time to answer.

"I see you're pretty laid back." Aizawa looked at the third boy who hadn't spoken up yet.

"Don't worry Eraserhead I'm a key performer today." He took a deep breath and yelled over Hadou's questions. "The Journey Ahead-?!"

There was silence for a minute as no one knew what to say. The body scratched his head with a little laugh, "This is where you say: "Will be full of difficulties!" Well that's alright I can see from your faces that you all have now clue what's going on. Well that's okay a bunch of third years just appeared suddenly to explain the internships that aren't even a requirement. That can be quite confusing right. After all you just acquired your provisional license, man this year's first years are really energetic. If that's the case... How about you all team up and Fight Against Me!?"

"HUUUH???" the class seemed to shout in unison.

"It would make the most sense for them to feel our experience with their bodies wouldn't you say Eraserhead?"

Aizawa paused for a moment then waved his hand, "Do as you like."

"Are you serious!" seemed to be another shout UA made at the same time.

"Ah! I forgot to say the name's Togata Mirio, feel free to address me using my first name!"

*****

Everyone moved to the gym in their gym uniform.

"Okay now that everyone is here lets get started... Instead of taking turns why don't you all just attack me at once."

"Hey Mirio-senpai, are you serious?" Ojiro asked his tail wagging with excitement.

"Dead serious."

"Mirio that might not be a good idea." Amajiki told him his head still leaning on a wall.

"yeah, yeah." Hadou agreed, "did'ja know that they could all be demoralized. Did'ja think about that? Like that one kid you went really hard on dropped out of the hero course after fighting you. You are too strong. Taking out the whole class might make them feel bad."

"It will be fine." Deku stepped forward.

"Midoriya?" Kirishima exclaimed surprised at this sudden boldness.

"Over the past few weeks I've discovered how weak I am. I want to know just how wide the distance is between us."

"That's the spirit. As I thought these first years are full of energy!"

Everyone looked at each other then at Mirio, "Well in that case...." Kirishima started.

Many of class looked exited as they all shouted, "We humbly ask for your guidance!"

As the class shouted Mirio's clothing dropped Jiro panicked but Deku sprung forward. His kick passed through Mirio's face and Deku flipped around watching as a bunch of other attacks from his classmates hit his face and passed through him.

"Straight to the face huh?" When the attacks cleared Mirio disappeared. He popped up behind some of the long range students, "I suppose I should start with you longed range ones eh." In about four minutes Mirio had taken out all of the long raged students and about half of the class.

Aizawa sighed "All right class, take not of this great opportunity and learn from it! Mirio Togata is, as far as I know, the closest man to becoming no. 1 and that includes the pros."

Aizawa looked over to notice Todoroki standing off to the side, "Aren't you going to join them?"

"I haven't obtained a provisional license yet."

"I see."

Their attention turned back to the battle. Mirio shook his wrists, "phew, what a rowdy bunch, now all that's left are the close-range ones."

*me screaming and melting in a puddle while being so happy that I get to add these amazing characters into my fanfiction and wonder why I didn't do it the first time around.*

Q) Why does Noir need to wear a face mask? 

A) That is a good question! He does it because, uh... it looks cool?

Noir sighes, "actually I wear them to cover up a burn on my face. After I started wearing them more often I kind of started a collection. Do that's another reason why I wear them. I hope that it's a satisfactory answer to your question."

Shigaraki doesn't like dogs but cats are okay. Kurogiri actually prefers dogs over cats but he still likes them anyway.

Himiko is currently repeating a grade, and Kurogiri is fathering her like he did with Shigaraki.

Kurogiri is more of a parent to Himiko then her parents were to her.