Chapter 6

"You got that power from All Might, didn't you."? The words echoed in her head. They drilled into Himiko's skull and sank their teeth into her brain. They knew that All Might was weakened but this was a different story. All might was literally becoming quirkless. While the League of Villains was capturing his successor. It was possible that Shigarki already knew this but if not then this was a huge discovery for them. A large explosion shook the air causing smoke and heat to rise. Lost in shock Toga didn't realize when they had started fighting.

The large booms made by Kacchan drowned out any conversation she could hear. It was a sea of fire and energy. A Few shouts between the two of them here and there where incoherent. Only occasionally would a comprehensible yell be heard.

Deku yelled trying to calm Kacchan down. "No one is saying that!"

Kacchan lifted up his hand making a ball of sparks flash. then he rammed his hand into the pavement creating a hole. Deku barley managed to jump out of the way. Himiko shifted backwards away from the fight. She was too close and if she was spotted it was game over for her.

"DON'T RUN AWAY!!! FIGHT ME!"

Ice scurried down her spine. Kacchan was leaking more blood lust, the same kind that Shigaraki gave off when he was upset. He was a beast, a monster, a hungry animal. They screamed more both shouting until their voices went raw. Himiko noticed Eraser Head beside the exit, she shifted to stay out of sight. The Hero left the room not stopping the fight. She didn't know where he was going, or why he didn't try and stop his students but right now she frankly didn't care. She smiled ready and excited to watch the two fight.

"If you wanna go...then there's no holding you back!" Deku let Full Crowl swallow his body, he let the energy flow in place of his blood. There was no going back, there was no calming Kacchan down. There was only one way to resolve this issue: Fight. Deku prepared himself as Kacchan got ready to fight for real. "I have no intention of becoming your punching bag in this fight, Kacchan!"

Kacchan huffed, and glared at Deku insulted, he stood still with no sign of movement then out of thin air he burst forward into the sky. His hand stretched above his head and the other aimed at Deku's. He blasted down at full force.

Deku jumped back, "Close one." he said to himself. He glanced up to see Kacchan throwing another attack at him, not giving him a single moment to think, he was also in mid-air so there was no room for movement. Deku was so focused at the front that he barely noticed Kacchan behind him. It was an action less than a second, a force of instinct that gave him raw movements. He pounded his back in a wall and jumped out of the next attack. It was all happening too quick for him. There was no time to breath, no time to think.

Frustration started to boil, something inside him started to awaken, something in his blood started to change him. In the begging he didn't want to fight. Now, he was just as vengeful and hungry as Kacchan was. They both paused with a distance between them after Deku had been blasted away. Kacchan was yelling something, but Deku couldn't hear what. His body hurt, it burned. It wasn't from Kacchan's flames it was from something else. It was making his blood boil in a frenzy. More power, more power, more power, he had to win, to....

kill?

Deku shook his head, no he aspired to be like Kacchan to be as strong as All Might.

and yet...

He wanted to win bad enough to kill.

Deku raged forward using his ultimate move 8% Maximum Power Limit. His power surprised him, suddenly Kacchan was slow, he could see the action and he could finally dodge. But that wasn't enough. No. He wanted to attack, "IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT!!!" Deku screamed. He let his power of full cowl concentrate into his arms. Kacchan built up his explosion and prepared to toss it forward. A collision that could kill both of them, a force that would bring the building down. A feeling that fumed inside both in an incurable rage.

Then suddenly, unexpectedly, they stopped...

The fight was over and neither one got to see who won. All Might and Eraser Head appeared from the shadows. Toga at this point slipped out while they where distracted. She didn't want to deal with all four of them at once but once she was out of the building she skipped happily. She had fun watching that event and today she had gathered more information then she could have hoped for.

Back in the building All might looked at Kaachan "Sorry for eavesdropping on you." Kaachan looked hurt and angry "I'm sorry for not realizing it."

"Why Deku?" Kacchan looked hurt as All Might addressed him. "Ever since the time with the sludge guy...why was it him?"

Deku didn't move, his power was stolen but his frustration was not. The words the two where spoken sounded muddled. As if they were speaking in water. There was one sound that resonated over the gargled talking, laughter. More of a soft chuckle really. The same one that had been bothering him earlier. The one that wasn't supposed to be his.

As all might began tocomfort Kacchan and Kacchan was yelling back at him, Deku stood numb. He didn'tget to finish his fight. All Might interfered. It was his fault! He could havewon! Eraser had made some remark and left the three of them to talk things out.Everything after that was a blur. A loathsome, draw. There was a bitter tastein Deku's mouth and he needed it to stop. He needed to stop the laughing. Heneeded to win and kill or die trying. He needed more power.

Himiko has a nickname for all the people she likes, but she doesn't usually call them that verbally. Deki is one of the only nicknames Himiko will constantly say.

Himiko is alergic to many flowers, Dabi found this out after buying her a boutique as a present. As an apology for the boutique he cooked her food.

Dabi can only cook a select few dishes really well, other dishes he can't cook. Himiko sometimes asks Kurogiri to help her cook so she can learn how.