Chapter 35

The next thing Dabi saw and felt was being dropped onto his couch. "You're late!" He wheezed.

"and you're still alive." Toga smiled over Dabi's head. "Besides we finally got Deki back! Look at him he's so cute and tiny!" Toga picked up the shaking kid in an embrace.

"Now, now, let's be civil." Kurogiri tapped Toga on the shoulder, "Put him down so Shion can return him to normal."

"Can't we keep him like this for a little longer?" She whined turning back to her regular self. Her hair curled up and returned blond and her eyes glistened.

"No." Noir said stepping in, "I doubt that would be a wise course of action."

"Awww, fine." She puffed up her cheeks then under her breath muttered, "but he's much cuter this way."

As Toga put him down Deku ran behind the counter with snot in his nose and tears in his eyes. "Scary!" You could hear his snivels as Shigaraki returned to the room with new clothing on. In response Deku ducked even farther under the counter.

Kurogiri smirked and Shigakari pointed a threatening finger at him "Not. A. Word."

"I Wouldn't dream of it."

Shion felt sick. These men picked a fight with All Might and SURVIVED. Who knew what these lunatics would do to him? Shion took a deep breath, "I'm just going to fix him and we're good right?"

"That was the deal." Dabi grunted still in pain.

"Unless you want to join" Toga winked making Shion shift around uncomfortable.

"I'm good, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience." Shion bowed humbly.

"It's fine, but as a question what did you do with the item that you stole?" Kurogiri

asked.

"I sold it. I'm not sure who bought it though, I just do the work and get paid that's all. In my line of work keeping your mouth shut keeps you alive the less I know the better."

"I understand. We'll have to work around it then."

"You should be proud of yourself. Nobody's ever stolen from the auction house before, and live to tell the tale you are legendary now." Dabi joked around he gave a week chuckle but then stopped while clutching his stomach.

"Thanks?" Shion said while approaching the small shaking child in the room. It was hard to believe that such a young innocent child would grow up to become a villain and befriend such scary people.

The curly-haired kid tried to punch Shion as he approached and run away but to no avail. Deku's small feet could not keep up and in a single touch Shion pushed his fingers into the poofy hair and returned Deku to normal.

Deku blinked a few times obviously dazed and confused. Just as he did with Shigarki, Kurogiri placed a blanket around the ripped clothing that used to belong to a child. The defenseless Dkeu pulled the blanket around his chest, shivering as the AC blew cold air. The room was oddly quite for a moment. Something seemed familiar to Deku, yet at the same time there was something off about the place.

"Sorry again. I'll be on my way now. Sometime the memories comeback slowly so he might have slight amnesia right now." Shion mentally made the resolve never to get involved with the league of villains again.

"Thanks for your cooperation, I'll send you to the town square from there I assume you know your way home." Kurogiri nodded while opening a black swirling abyss behind him.

"Yes of course." Shoin swiftly moved into the void more then happy to go home and leave the League far, far, behind him.

Although he had little to no memories Deku had begun to gain awareness of his situation. Despite his mind being in a haze the his disorientation was fading he was naked, the ripped children's clothing at his feet. He tugged at the blanket again this time for some sort of usless comfort. Kurogiri closed the black void and in a elegant movement picked up a pair of clothing. A tee-shirt that said "Villain" and a pair of pants, as well as underwear.