Chapter 25

The amazed little Deku obediently walked behind Kacchan as they entered the dorm. Kacchan was staring at his wallet grumbling slightly. Who knew that kids closes could be so expensive? That stupid nerd drained his wallet. On one side of the dorm a few of the girls were chatting away and some of the guys were playing a card game. It looked like Kumari was losing. Sato just barely entered with a tray of freshly baked sweets.

"Hmmm. Smells sweet!" Ashido cirpped.

"I agree." The Momo smiled gently.

While everyone was shuffling around Urakraka noticed Bakugo. "Bakugo, how long are you going to stand there for? If you're back say something."

"You weren't gone for that long." Iida examined.

"Well I-" Deku poked his shy head out, interrupting Kacchan.

"You shouldn't bring family in." Iida begins to scold.

"He's not my brother."

Ashido gasps, "your kid!?"

"No you pea-brain! Does he look like my kid to you?"

The small child began to cry. The girls quickly swoop in comforting the kid.

"I can't believe you made him cry!" Hagakure shouts.

"What kind of monster makes a child cry?" Jiro accuses while joining the circle around the boy.

"You monster have some shame!" Momo scolded as she stood in between the two.

"You should Apologize!" Uraraka pressed while patting the boy's curly head. "Especially since he is your relative." She began to comfort the child telling him "It will be all right; this big sister will help you."

Kacchan flushed red, irritated at all the accusations and girls. "I'm not going to bow my head to that stupid Deku!" He cursed over their cooing voices while pointing a finger at the sad child.

The room grew quiet besides the soft sobs of the young boy.

"WHAT!!!" everyone yelled in unison.

Kacchan groaned, "Can't you tell just looking at him?" Deku grabbed the cuff of Kacchan's pants. "Get off me and stop crying!" Kacchan shook his leg. The girls where getting ready to scold him again when Deku's sobs started to slow down.

He pulled his face up while wiping his tears on the sleeve of his new shirt. "I'm sorry for crying." Deku put his hands into fists still trying to hold back tears. "I'm strong like All Might so I won't cry anymore!" The air around him felt warm.

"Cute~🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸" most everyone was thinking.

Uraraka patted his head, "Wow you're so cool."

"I want to keep him." Hagakure said squeezing the boy.

"Me too!" Ashio joined in.

"Wait guys reality check, this is the very Deku who betrayed us! The one that-" Momo was cut off as Deku pulled on her sleeve.

The small child interrupted her his eyes still moist but no longer producing tears. "Miss? Did I do sometwhing wrong?"

She stopped and bent down, "Nothing at all!"

"You sure switch sides fast." Kaminari joked.

"Shut up!" She snapped back.

"So what are we supposed to do with this brat?" Bakugo grunted getting out of the way.

"Well how did he get this way in the first place?" Ojiro spoke up asking the question that needed to be answered the most.

"How should I know? I just saw him crying on the side of the road." Kacchan folded his arms while plopping down on a nearby chair.