Chapter 10

As Mirio aproched Deku, he used Full Crowl to kick him however the body passed through his leg. Mirio pushed his hand towards Deku and instinctively he closed his eyes. At that moment Mirio jumped down and punched Midoriya in the stomach, next he sank into the ground disappearing and then reappearing taking down Ida. Like that the rest of the Close Range student's of UA where taken down.

Amajiki grumbled as he looked over at the battle, "he should really learn how to go easy on people."

Mirio pulled his clothing back on as the U.A students lined up each of them clutching their stomach. It seemed that Mirio had taking them all down in a similar fashion to how Midoriya fell. "Well I'm glad I just barely managed to keep my jewels under wraps. I apologize for that ladies. Anyway that's the gist of it. How was it? Was my Quirk strong?"

"Too strong!" Sero shouted.

"Yeah, that was crazy how am I supposed to feel after that defeat? Are you some kind of Hybrid like Todoroki?" Ashido Complained.

"Nope! I've only got the one quirk called permeation." Mirio continued to explain how his quirk worked and how he was able to train himself to use such a tricky quirk. Deku flexed his fingers in and out frustrated that he lost.

This man was strong, there where so many people who where stronger then him. He hungered for that strength. One of the lines from Toga's note flashed in his head.

"if you want strength we'll give it to you."

Deku shook his head he couldn't rely on the villains. But since Toga had handed him the note he had not seen them. They've been so quite for three days. Something felt off.

Deku felt a pain in his chest and his head started to throb. He clutched his chest hoping no one noticed as they all clamored asking the big three questions about the internships and so on.

An internship will help me grow for sure. Deku thought to himself, pushing the dull ache away.

"will it?" his own voice questioned him. "The villains are stronger. They are strong enough to give the Heroes a run for their money." The dark voice of his laughed.

"Shut up." He mumbled.

Kirishima who was nearby, looked at Deku. "Did you say something? Oh! Hey man, are you alright you look really pale? Did that punch really take it out of you that much?"

"Look at him. Pretending to be your friend. He would never have even talked to you if you didn't have a quirk. Kesheshe." The dark voice of his laughed some more taking over Deku's thoughts. It hurt and his chest was burning like fire was piercing his heart.

"Shut up!" He called louder.
Kirishima removed his hands from Deku's back and took a step away from him, "Woah!"

The words around Deku started jumbling.  While his classmates started talking over each other and calling to him.  Deku tried to cover the noise by putting his hands over his ears. But mostly he was trying to block out his own voice. That sinister voice that kept teasing him.

"look at how hurt he is just by you yelling at him. If you keep this up even with a quirk he'll never like you."

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!"

"I'm you. I'm just saying what you are thinking."

"MAKE HIM STOP!" Deku felt tears swelling in his eyes, "That's not true! I could never think that! Why would you say that about him? Kirishima is my friend!"

"No he is just another obstacle."

Deku felt like he was going to throw up. He fell to the ground collapsing. He couldn't figure out how to control his breath. The voice stopped talking but faintly started laughing. Deku could see people swarming around him.

Hadou hit Mirio on the arm, "Told you this wasn't the best idea. The poor kid's having a nervous brake down."

Mirio was looking really flustered and worried unsure of what to do. Many of his classmates looked the same.

Deku started breathing faster to the point of hyperventilating. Aizawa pushed the kids away from Deku and asked Ida to go get the nurse. Deku grabbed Aizawa's scarf pulling him down. He needed to tell him that something was wrong.

"It's not Mirio's fault. It's something else." Deku's breath was getting faster and it was hard to talk with such fast painting. " I think-" Deku's grip loosened on Aizawa's scarf as he passed out. 

Dark Deku is prefers emotionally and mentally tormenting his opponents over physically hurting them. However sometimes Dark Deku will honor Good Deku by Being Sympathetic, or showing a little mercy

Dark Deku gets really tense with people he considers enemies however he's very relaxed to those he considers as friends.

Toga is flexible and was encouraged by her school to take advanced dance or gymnastics but she didn't like the fact that she couldn't freestyle, so she refused.