Chapter 24

Shigaraki saw Deku run off chasing someone out of the auction house and a huge commotion followed behind him. He was slightly dumbstruck at what just happened. As Shigaraki approached the entrance he saw several people in suits, two were teenagers and the clothing on them was absurdly baggy. One of those guys was grumbling, "My head is killing me! How am I supposed to be able to face my family when I look the same age as my son? That stupid thieving freak!"

Another guard who looked normal was laughing "Aww I think you look cute."

"Shut up! Why didn't you follow them?!"

"Do you honestly think I could keep up with those two?"

Shigaraki started to piece together what had just happened. The Thief must have had a quirk that could de-age the guards. On top of that, he stole the item they needed In order to get it back Deku chased after him. Shigaraki turned to leave he may not be able to catch up with them in time. He started to scratch his neck mumbling his thoughts out loud. "DidDekuMakeItInTime? DidHeCatchTheTheif? WhatIfHeGotShrunkLikeTheGaurds? DanmItDanmItDanmItWhatIsGoingOn!" Shigaraki made walked around trying to find a trace of two however he didn't find a single clue. Eventually he concluded to return back to their hideout perhaps the others could help or maybe just maybe if he was lucky Deku would already be there. Returned home safe and sound and if he was in really good luck then Deku would also have the item they came for.

Shigaraki didn't have such luck. Deku wasn't there. He had to explain what had happened and as a result Toga's dissatisfaction was obvious and obnoxious since she kept whining in Shigaraki's ear, "Why didn't you chase after them!?"

Shigaraki didn't say anything coherent he just continued to mumble and itch his neck.

"Hmm." She bent her body over his shoulder looking up at him upside down. "I'm borrrrrrreeed."

"Then do something." Shigaraki snapped at her as his itching started to get faster.

"Won't Deku come baaaaack??"

"I DON'T KNOW THAT'S THE PROBLEM!" Shigaraki yelled at her. She pulled away from him rubbing her hear annoyed that he shouted with her so close. She dramaticly draped her body over the counter like a sheet getting hung out to dry.

"It's soooo DULL without him." She let out a long groan, "I'm dying of boredom!"

There was a short pause and then she screamed, "Booooooooooooooooooooooreeed!"

Shigaraki was getting irritated fast. "Go find him yourself if you can't stand it!"

"Maybe I will." She sat up unbending herself. "I Hope he isn't dead! ~♡"

Shigaraki sighed a breath of relief.

"Call me if he comes back! Okay~♡ biey!"

"She's so energetic." Shigaraki finally stopped itching and growled lowly.

Kurogiri chuckled, "You seem to get along well."

"Well enough." He snapped back cold.

"I remember the first time I introduced you to her and Dabi, you were so cross you tried to kill them. "

"They tried to kill me too you know. She tried to stab me with a knife and Dabi tried to burn me to a crisp."

"To be fair you also tired to kill them, turn them into nothing if I recall." Kurogiri chucked some more, "But now you get along well! Our little family has grown."

"Is that supposed to be a good thing?"

"I suppose. Real and true bonds always run deeper than blood."

"You're always so cryptic."

"And you are too serious."

Shigaraki started to itch again as he took of the hands around his body and face. "I'll be working downstairs."

"Running away? Stay and chat with me for a while."

"Idle hands are the Devil's tools."

"And where did you learn that one?"

Shigaraki smiled softly, "From you."

Kurogiri smiled back as Shigaraki slipped away.