Chapter 5

(goes along with Ch 117 of the manga)

Toga managed to slither through the grounds undetected, gathering information on various people and students. She didn't manage to find the principal's office within the large school where all the data on the students would be. However the library had a lot of information and by talking with other students she managed to learn a lot. All though they were mostly rumors they were still informational after all some of the roomers about the 3rd years loomed in the back of her mind. The big three, where mentioned everywhere. Toga was looking for her next target but noticed that the sky was darkening. She sighed it would be best to return and do some more spying in the morning. Although night was ideal for sneaking around she wasn't too fond of staying the whole night. She could always come back another day. As she started to head towards the gates she froze as footsteps echoed in her ears.

She stood back hiding in familiar shadows. "We really shouldn't be walking around outside this late at night..." Toga knew that voice it belonged to Deki. The boy continued, "Kachan, how far away are you going?" The other boy got angry when there was no answer, "Hey..." once again silence. Deku or as Toga likes to call him Deki sighed no longer attempted to start a conversation. Deku followed Kachan and Himiko followed him.

She could feel a smile on her face, "Well, this should be interesting."

Bakuguo moved to a large training area with a bunch of fake buildings. It was a place for heroes in training to practice in a realistic setting and tor try to minimize damage to civil areas. On instinct Toga moved to a place where it would be easily to watch without being seen and hear what the two where saying.
"This place... it's... ground Beta-" Deku was cut off.

"This is where I fought you for the very first time in combat training... and lost." Without looking back Kachan continued, "For all this time, just thinking about it made me sick to my stomach." His tone grew sharper, not louder or quieter but fiercer. Almost as if he were using he's words as a weapon, a knife to be exact. "You were quirkless good-for-nothing weak little wimp, but by some miracle you got accepted into U.A. and by an even bigger miracle your quirk manifested out of thin air. Ain't that right?"

Her interest has been piqued not only was she on the tip of her toes, but her ears were taking up every sound muttered within the area. This could be key information.

"You were an incomprehensible nerd spewing nothing but incomprehensible garbage. And ever since then you've been wearing that self-satisfied face while growing more and more and more the whole freaking time." Kachan smiled a bit, it was one of pain and it only lasted a second before he faced the other way completely. "Ever since that one time with the sludge guy... no... ever since All Might first came to town! More and more and more and more... and in the end you even got your provisional license and I failed. What's up with that, huh?"

For the first time in a while Deku attempted to say something, "I earned that by demonstrating my abilities and-"

"SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME NERD!"

Deku jumped back and Himiko resisted the urge to do the same. Each hair of hers standing on end. "Sorry!" Deku squeaked. There was something about this boy, about Kachan. Something that was dangerous about anybody he saw as an enemy. And for once she was glad that he didn't join their side and for once she feared what kind of hero he would become. Toga hesitated trying to figure out what she should do. Her instincts right now were telling her to slit Kachan's throat. He was mad, mad and dangerous. She could feel his intimidation oozing out with a hint of blood lust. Himiko clenched her fists as she continued to listen, convincing herself to calm down while resisting urge to kill or run.

"I finally put pieces together." He turned around and look Deku, dead in the eye. " and I've been thinking about it the whole time." Deku fist clenched and his back straightened up. The next words that would come was something Deku was prepared for, but Himiko was not.

"You got that power from All Might, didn't up?"

*****

Around the same time as this was taking place another important conversation was happening.

"Noir" Shigaraki started scratching his neck "When will it take effect?"

The man shrugged he wasn't much for words and didn't speak very often. When he did it was something he considered important to convey or ask. "It's different for everyone, depending on how strong their will is the effects can be delayed but the longer it takes for them to turn the more permanent it will be."

Shigaraki began to scratch his neck franticly, "Give me an estimate."

"A while" Noir said with no tone and rolling his eyes when Shigaraki wasn't looking.

Shigaraki groaned again. Kurogiri spoke to ease Shigaraki, "It's okay perhaps this is better this way, it will happen slowly over time. He will be on the inside when he turns. He will create doubt and fear within the academy."

Shigaraki grumbled a bit more and started pacing.

"May I ask," Noir looked at Shigarki trying to read his expression. "Why Midorya?"

Shigarki paused a smile stretching on his face. "Why him?" He laughed removing his hands from his neck and stretching them out in an explanation. "I couldn't destroy All Might Physically so I wanted to destroy him mentally. I want All Might to suffer, to realized he failed as a mentor and a teacher. To know that his precious inheritor has turned because of him. To understand that he is weak. That he is helpless. I want to watch him shatter until there is nothing left but the pitiful truth that is a failure. I will let him know that He failed as a Hero and as a Teacher."

Noir smiled at that, though no one probably noticed it underneath the bandages around his mouth. Revenge, and a lesson: the perfect strategy. Shigaraki had the right ideas, this world had far too many 'heroes' in it. This world is one build on strength not equality. Survival of the strongest where the outcasts were beat up, the weak were destroyed. After all the winners are the ones that rule and write history. Strength is what dictates who is right and who is wrong.

Noir knew this from personal experience. His twin brother looked strange to the world he was born without a body. He was a mass of contorting liquid that turned into whatever he desired. He quickly became a prodigy. He could learn quicker then he could be taught. He mastered his quirk before many of his age even developed theirs. He became a threat.

The government quickly took noticed and deemed him a threat the second he refused to join them. Noir on the other-hand was the complete opposite. He was teased for being weak. He was too slow for his own good. His quirk didn't develop even after all the other kids had. Noir was invisible on the governments radar. When the heroes killed his brother and it awoke Noir's quirk, this would be one mistake they would learn to regret.

Deku couldn't tie a tie properly because his dad was never there to teach him. Kurogiri is the one who teaches Deku how to tie a tie properly when he gets his villain costume.

Kurogiri is actually really handsome. He is also a healthy person, and hates when people smoke around him. (his bar actually has several "no smoking" signs hung up."

Noir has a lot of masks so he'll wear different ones sometimes. He usually just uses his bandages and wraps them around his mouth. Or where a face mask you can by at the store if you're sick.