Meeting Bucky

Steve walked into the room with Bucky following close behind.
"Hey Tony, this is Bucky-"

He was cut off by Tony running over to Bucky. To get a closer look at his metal arm, Tony yanked up his t-shirt. Bucky was just awkwardly stood there, not really knowing what is happening or why.

"HMM SO THIS IS THE CYBERNETIC PROSTHETIC THAT IS "AGES BEYOND ANYTHING STARK CAN DESIGN NOW" EHH?" Tony literally shouted, startling the other two men in the room.
"Uhm..."
"SEEMS OKAY, NOT AGES BEYOND WHAT I CAN DESIGN BUT FOR OUTDATED HYDRA TECHNOLOGY  IT'S PASSABLE."
"Uhhh.."
"LOOKS LIKE IT CONNECTS WELL TO HUMAN TISSUE. I SAW FOOTAGE OF YOU TEARING OFF CAR DOORS SO STRENGTH IS DECENT. WHATS THE UPPER LIMIT ON IT? CAN YOU DO GENTLE ACTIONS? HOW IS YOUR SENSE OF TOUCH?"
"Uhm.. o-okay?"
"YOU KNOW WHAT? FORGET IT, I'LL DESIGN YOU A BETTER ARM. A PROPER STARK ARM WITH MISSILES AND LASER BEAMS FOR FINGERS!"
"That's not.... uhm... okay...?"
"Tony, no." Steve said very concerned for Tony's mental health.
"Tony yes!"
"Uhm...."
"Fine."

Bucky sighed in relief. That was weird. Tony sat down, he looked like an annoyed toddler who didn't get the toy he wanted. Bucky looked at him, slightly concerned.
"You'll just have to excuse him." Steve muttered to Bucky, slightly embarrassed.
"Uhm.. okay, he has been excused."
Tony just sat there with the same annoyed expression, Steve not being the least bit concerned.
"I-is he okay?"
"Yeah he is just in a mood," Steve answered, "Just ignore him."

But we all know the real reason Steve wanted Bucky to ignore Tony was because Steve didn't want him to steal Bucky from him. He didn't know that though.

"Okay.." was all Bucky said in return.
Tony got himself coffee while Bucky was trying to find a plum. Which he eventually did.
"Y'know, a new arm wouldn't be that bad.." Steve was just so done, and it showed. "What is it Steeb?"
"Nothing, I'm perfectly fine."
At this point Tony had a big goofy smile on his face. "What do you want it to have?!" His voice was almost a shout.
"Well... I want it to be removable."
"Ok."
"And lightweight."
"Ok."
"No more super strength."
"Ok."
"With LED lights that can change colours and shit."
A small "Language." Was heard from Steve, which made Tony roll his eyes.
"Ok."
"That was a joke...."
"Oh..."
"Can you do that though?"
"Yes."
"Cool. Do it."
"Ok."
"Thanks."
"Your welcome. Anything else?"
"Um... nope, I think that's about it."
"Okay, cool." Tony says, and with that he runs to the lab.

"Hi Steeb," Bucky says, grabbing another plum.
"Hi." He replied bluntly.
"How's life?"
"Fine. What about you?" Steve eases up ever so slightly.
"I don't know, I don't have a life."
Steve frowns at that.
"It was a joke Steeb." Bucky says while pulling Steve into a hug.
"O-oh"
They sit there hugging for a bit, while smiling.

**

A couple of days later, Tony was posing around as a joke but it caught Bucky's attention none the less, which he would never admit, that is what he wanted to happen.

"Why is this century so gay?" Bucky said in a mock sigh.
"Dear, it's only gay because you are in it." Tony smirked.
Bucky raises his eyebrows sceptically "'Dear'?"
Tony smiles innocently at him, "yes, 'dear'."
Steve's expression goes from 'perfectly fine' to 'I am not okay with this' in a heartbeat.
"Uhm..."
The look on Steve's face made Tony laugh hysterically, "I'm joking, I'm not going to steal your boyfriend Steve." But in his mind he just thinks 'well.. not yet anyway.'
"You do realise I am right here and can hear both of you, right?" Bucky mutters.
"Yes, I do in fact realise that. But the information makes no difference."

At the use of 'boyfriend' from Tony, Steve is looking very flustered and blushing hard.
"T-th-thats not a-accurate..."
At that, Tony begins to wheeze again. He just can't contain himself.
"Hold on- you think Steve and I are.." then realisation dawns on Bucky's face and Tony can see it very clearly. "Are we?!"
"N-no?... I think?..."
"You tell me!" Tony laughs, both of the others getting redder every second.
"Um.. I uh- no?.."
Tony is creasing up at his uncertainty.
"Shut it Stark."
"I CAN'TTTTTT." He whines.

Bucky folds his arms and the two soldiers sit there, unamused, waiting for Tony to just stop.

"Anyways..."
"Yeah can we move on?"
Bucky sighs, grabbing another plum.