Steve is an evil little boi

A few weeks had passed since Bucky got out of the hospital.

Tony was out doing shit and Bucky was sat with Smoothie in his lap and eating a plum when someone knocks the door. He looks up, taking Smoothie off his lap and answering the door.

"Steeb? What is it?"
"Bucky, if you don't break up with Tony and be with me, I'll have to use this." Steve pulls out the Winter Soldier book and Bucky's eyes widen and his face pales.
"S-Steve?," He says trembling, "Are- are you serious?"

Steve doesn't say anything, he's bluffing but Bucky doesn't know that and is too scared to risk it, for obvious reasons. Bucky stumbles away from him, tears in his eyes. Tony comes back in at that moment.

"Oh... Hey T-Tony..."
"Hey... what's he doing?"
"Oh, just checking in on us...."
"Are you sure about that because you're trembling and have tears streaming down your face..."
"Hmm? No, I'm fine. It's cool." He wipes away the tears, but Tony is sceptical.
"Anyways! It was nice talking to you again, Steve."
With that Steve left, nodding.
"You know you can tell me anything, right?"
"Y-Yeah... it's okay, really."
"Okay..."

**

"Hey uhm Tony?"
"Yeah?"
"I think... I don't think we're, uh... compatible anymore..."
"Oh..." Tony could hear a sort of.... reluctance in Bucky's voice as he said this, but he couldn't put his finger on exactly what it was so he disregarded it.
"I'm sorry..."
"I-it's okay..."
"I'll... I'll go pack my stuff now..."
"O-okay..."

Bucky packed his things and left, intentionally leaving Smoothie behind. He got on his motorbike and went to Steve's place.

"S-Steve...?" He asks, knocking on the door. Steve opens it.
"H-hey.."
"Hey."