Telling Tony and flashbacks

Bucky walks in to his and Steve's house, his hair still rumpled.
"Hey uh.. Steeb?"
"Yeah?"
"Well.. Tony and I are definitely a thing now. I mean have you seen that ass?"
"Uhm.."
"I feel privileged to be able to fuck that ass."
"Okay.."
"Anyway, I'm moving in with Tony soon so Imma go get packed and shit."
"Okay, also- language!"
"Yeah, yeah, yeah..."

Then Bucky gets all his stuff packed and shit- just like he said. "Bye bitches! Off to go live with my boyfriend!"
"LANGUAGE!"

He leaves with his stuff to Stark Tower on his motorbike.
When he gets there, he busts down the door.
"HERE'S JHONNY!"
Tony is just cackling demonically, again (again, much like the person writing this) making Bucky just pull out his cross "BEGONE!"
That just makes Tony laugh more.

The two lay in bed, Bucky fiddling with Tony's hair while he lays on his chest.
"Hey, uh.. Tony?"
"Yeah?"
"You know... your parents?"
"Yeah..."
"Well, they didn't die in a car crash..."
"Oh?"
"There was a car crash yes, but they were murdered.."
"B-by who?"
"M-me.."
"Oh."
"I was o-on a mission f-for H-HYDRA..."
"Oh..."

Bucky wonders if he should leave things at that or tell Tony exactly how he murdered them.

"H-how did t-they die?" Tony asked, answering Bucky's unspoken question.
"U-uhm.. Howard, he died first, couple of punches to the head, M-Maria.. I strangled h-her.."
"O-oh.."

He knew he had to talk about it, for Tony's sake, but he could feel his face get hot and red from trying not to cry into Tony's shoulder. He had to let Tony know he wasn't just a damaged soldier that needed protecting... though, he was just that. He had to be strong, for Tony. He couldn't ever be strong for himself. He just couldn't. He didn't think that highly of himself. Not since HYDRA. Tony had sat up and put his head in his hands, he didn't blame Bucky, but he doesn't know how to form words at the moment to explain that.

"I'm sorry Tony..."
"I-it's okay... y-you weren't you..."
"I know... but I did it."
"I-it's okay..."

Bucky shakes his head in denial, but doesn't say anything else, not really wanting to argue with Tony, who just sat there for a while, he knew Bucky would be blaming himself. He knew if he was himself, Bucky never would have done it. But he doesn't know if that's how Bucky sees it and he doesn't know how to help him understand that it wasn't his fault.

Clearly Bucky was still haunted by the memory, like all the memories he had. He could clearly hear Howard say 'Sergeant Barnes....?' As he looked up at him, in fear. He could still hear Maria's desperate pleas of 'Howard? Howard?!' And he could still feel her neck being crushed in his hand.

In that moment, Tony wasn't sure what to do. He knew the way he was just sitting there was selfish, considering the way Bucky must have felt about himself and his actions, but he couldn't move.

Bucky felt his hands curl up into fists, and he squeezed his eyes shut. He could feel the flashbacks and PTSD coming on. He took some deep shaky breaths, not wanting the flashbacks to start, knowing that once they did, they wouldn't stop until they went away on their own. All he could mutter was "Tony..." before he felt himself give in to the flashbacks.

Tony blinked away a few more tears and turned to look at Bucky, who collapsed onto the bed they were sitting on, twitching, the flashbacks pounding his head. He tried to say something, anything, but nothing came out. He hated himself for that. Tears slid down Bucky's face.

(Italics: this. are flashbacks)
The Winter Soldier was riding down the road on his- no.. he had no 'his' this was HYDRA's motorbike, really... towards the car that was going in front of him, hell bent on his mission.-

Tony kept trying to say something, but again. Nothing.

-he saw the back of the tire of the car go flat, and the car swerve off into a ditch. He parked HYDRA's motorbike and opened the trunk of the car- bingo. His mission was in there. But no witnesses were to be allowed...-

Still slightly crying, Tony just sat there, staring helpless; hating himself more with every passing second he spent unable to help.

-He walked over to one of the witnesses, a man who had just crawled out of the car. He pulled his head up to look at him- by the hair. 'Sergeant Barnes?' The man asked. The winter soldier punched him, once, twice, in the face- that is all it took. He dragged the mans body back over to the car, grabbing the other witness- a woman- by the neck, not looking at her as he choked her to death.-

With a tear stained face, Tony just sat there. Still unable to speak, he cursed himself internally. He was helpless.

-he rested her head on the dashboard- all part of the setup to make it look like a car accident- and he stepped away, noticing a camera hidden in the trees above. He shot it with his gun, destroying it. He took his mission from the trunk of the car, closing it, and sped off on HYDRA's motorbike.-

Tony put his head in his hands again, feeling even more selfish that he didn't have the ability to do anything to help, as if he had some sort of say in this.

Bucky was trembling, as he slowly opened his eyes again, the flashbacks slowly fading. Tony sat there, head still in hands, and more tears falling. Still not able to form any words.

Bucky tried to take more deep breaths, but it was hard to breathe right. He slowly sat up again, and even though he was trembling badly, he pulled Tony into a weak hug which he returned, the only words he could form being "I'm sorry," and even that was just a barely audible squeak. 
Bucky nodded, still hugging Tony and tears falling thick and fast. "It's okay... y-you don't have any control over when the flashbacks start.. it's o-okay."
Tears still streamed down Tony's face.
"What did I ever do to deserve you, Barnes?"
"Y-you were you, Stark... that's the best thing about you... you're never afraid to just.... be who you are... Now me on the other hand,
I've done nothing to deserve you, Tony.."
"You don't need to do anything, you're enough just the way you are.."
Bucky was still trembling, but not as bad as before. "T-thanks," he smiled sadly.
Tony smiled sadly back, "Your welcome."
Bucky sighed, "Oh Tony,"
"Yes?"
"I love you..."
"I love you too."

Eventually they fell asleep in each others arms, Bucky not having a single nightmare, probably too exhausted to form one anyway.