Incredible asses and braiding hair

After leaving, Bucky stormed off into the night. It started to rain, he was only in a long sleeve shirt and jeans, but he didn't care that he was getting soaked.

Tony was at home, he laid in his bed with a huge smile on his face, despite Steve.

Bucky went down to the New York Underground where he took a train to the other side of New York, where he knew a cheap hotel he could stay for the night. He knew he would go back to his house eventually, probably in the morning, but for now? The hotel would have to do. He did not feel like sleeping in his own bed tonight, when it was right across the hall from Steve's seeing as they were housemates, especially after him interrupting his and Tony's moment.

Somehow, Tony fell asleep, that wasn't normal for him but he managed it. And for the first time in ages he managed to sleep peacefully.

Eventually, Bucky checked in to the hotel. The receptionist greeted him by name, and he did the same back- he came here often. Everyone knew him, and he knew everyone. They always had an extra bedroom reserved for him.

**

At around 5 am, Tony woke up and poured himself a coffee.

Bucky was still asleep, though it was restless and he tossed and turned a lot.

Tony was still smiling, he didn't know why he felt that happy about it, but he did.

At 9 am, Bucky also woke up. He got dressed and brushed his hair out a bit.

Like always, Tony was in the lab.

Bucky sighed, looking at himself and his still slightly frizzy hair in the mirror. He went to go sign out of his hotel room. He took the Underground back to his and Steve's place, even though he wanted to go to Tony's, he just didn't know what there was between them yet. He walked into the doorway of his and Steve's place. The door having been replaced at some point in the night, presumably by Steve.

"Hey Steve..."
"Hey...."
"I uh.. well, I'm just here to let you know that I'm alright. I'll be at Stark's place if you need anything."
"Okay. And Bucky? I'm sorry."
"It's- It's okay Steve. See you later.."
With that he left.

Tony was still in his lab. Bucky got on his motorbike and drove over to Stark Tower.

"Stark? Can I come in?" He asked knocking the door.
Tony answered it with a smile. "Hey Barnes."
Bucky sighed. "Hey Stark."
"You okay?"
"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine, how're you?"
"I'm good."
"That's good..."
"Yeah.. do you want to come in or are you just going to stand in the doorway?" Tony giggled.
Bucky laughed back. "I'll come in, thanks."

They both laugh and Bucky comes in. Tony smiles and Bucky smiles back.

A few hours pass.
"You look incredible.." Bucky mumbles under his breath.
"What'd you say?"
"I SAID YOUR ASS LOOKS INCREDIBLE!"
Tony just laughed. "Thank you."
Bucky stares for a moment, kind of shocked by himself, then he just starts laughing really hard. "You're welcome."
They both just laugh for a while but eventually contain themselves.

"Oh boi,"
"That was fabulous."
"Just like you."
At that, Tony starts cackling demonically and Bucky pulls out a random cross. "BACK DEMON!"
"Okay, I have one question."
"Yes?"
"Do you just carry around a cross at all time in case of things like this?"
"Yep!"
"You're a strange man Barnes."
"Thank you Stark, thanks for keeping me humble."
"I'm not even going to question you anymore." Tony laughed.
"Good." Bucky replies, also laughing. "So what now?"
Tony shrugs. 'I wonder what it would look like if I braided his hair '
"Hmmm.." Bucky grabs a plum off the counter.
"Can I braid your hair?" Tony blurted out, seemingly randomly.
"Huh? Oh.. uhm.. sure?"
"YESS!"
"I'm scared by your enthusiasm but let's do this."
"Don't judge me Barnes."
"Too late for that."
"Well in that case, stop."
"Alright stopping now."

Tony laughs and Bucky laughs with him.
"So. Braiding hair. Let's do this."
"Yes!"
"Yus! So do I just sit down or?"
"Yeah."
"Okay."

Bucky sits down and Tony starts to braid his hair. Soon, he had finished.

"Okay done!"
"Alrighty then,"

"Huh. Better then I could do, and I trained assassins myself in the red room..." He said while looking at the braid in a mirror.
Tony laughed at Bucky smiled a bit.

"Hey, we should probably be getting to sleep... You mind if I stay the night?" Bucky asked, checking the time.
"Yeah sure, it's no problem."
"Thanks... I can sleep on the couch, it's okay."
"Okay,"