Inbox 10

"Um Jessica, have you checked the students named Rose."

Jin asked, not as a flirt but as a president.

"Yes I did Mr.pres. "

Jin nodded excitedly as he is about to know who is 'no one'

"Why are you interested with whoever this Rose is." Taehyung asked as it is his first time seeing Jin so determined to find a person. Jin shook his head, "Secret." followed by a wink.

Taehyung rolled his eyes but he thought of something making him gasped so loud, "You." he pointed at Jin.

Jin creased his forehead, "You. You're a stalking someone, aren't you!?" Taehyung said then covered his mouth and he looks like he is so terrified of Jin.

Jin went beside him, hitting him on his head earning a loud groan from Taehyung.

"HEY THAT HURTS STALKER!"

Jin was about to hit him again but Taehyung quickly blocked it, "You can't use the same trick twice bleh." He stuck his tongue out on him.

"Well lets see." Jin said with a grin and hitting him again but this time he hit his side, Taehyung screaming in pain.

"I'm not a stalker you dumbass. I'm..." Jin stopped talking when he realize that he is indeed almost stalking Rose. He saw Taehyung waiting for his answer with wide eyes.

"I'm. I'm just i-investigating something so don't meddle in." Jin stuttered and grabbed the file that Jessica prepared which is all about the students named Rose and went to his desk.

****

Jin scanned all the file thoroughly. Goodness gracious that he is able to have the slightest idea of Rose would looked like and it is her blacked-hair.

But luck is not on his side as there are quite a lot of Rose with black-hair in the campus but he eliminated those girls who knows that would not fit her body. Her figure is another hint of who she is.

"Let's start the search then."

Jin stood up making his way out of their office.

ROSE

I decided to have my lunch at the mini park of our school as I heard that only a few people would hang out here. I sat at one of the bench beside the fountain. I'm reading a romance book while enjoying my lunch. A few minutes passed before two ladies sat at the bench near me. They chit chat and I am happy that they are so considerate and choose to talk quietly.

I'm enjoying the feeling of the air here.

My phone fell and I crouched to get it when;

"Excuse me, Are you Rose?"

A familiar voice was heard. My heart suddenly beats so fast.

IT CAN'T BE.

(Marked as Read)