Inbox 11

THIRD PERSON

"Excuse me, Are you Rose?"

She quickly grabbed her phone and straightened her back, she felt relieve when she saw the empty space in front of her. She glance at her side, there she saw a figure of a man in the girls chit chatting, 

'It must be him' she thought but his face is being covered by the fountain.

Before they finish talking, she packed her things and fled the area. 

"Yes I am, why?" The black-haired girl shyly respond, her cheeks are slowly turning to red. Thinking that Jin approached her to hit on her but her romance scene ended when;

"By any chance do you know 'no one'?" He asked. The face of the lady looks like it is telling him that she's not based on the weird face when he asked that. He also heard her friend chuckles. 

"No." The girls abruptly walked away from him, leaving him in a disappointed state.

"Who are you Rose?" He looked at the list of 'Rose' and it turns out that there is only one woman named as Rose in the campus left. He held the paper so tight, in hope of meeting the person he has been texting.

****

It is already 10 p.m when she arrived home she once again didn't notice how the time flies, by this hour she knew that her parents are asleep already, so she entered the house quietly as if she is to rob their house. She was about to walked past through their living room when she heard loud whispers.

"It is not your fault honey. Remember it was sister's favor." Her dad whispered.

'Mom has a sister?' Rose asked herself

"No you don't understand me and never will even it is my sisters favor. It is all my fault!" Her mother's voice began to rise. The topic seems so odd to her so she entered the room, both of them looked shock to see their daughter which made the situation for Rose so suspicious.

"Rose..." Her mother uttered while breathing heavily, it is evident that she is in panic.

Rose never heard a thing about her mother's sister and she doesn't even know that her mom has a sibling because in her whole life, her mom is lying about not having a sister. She asked about her mother's sister, Rose had a feeling that they does not want her to know about the sister when they kept on avoiding the topic.

"You have nothing to do with her. Don't ever try to dig about her. She is not important." Rose's mom said in an angry tone and hurriedly went outside. Her father glance at Rose before following his wife.

****

Rose slept late last night due to her none stop train of thoughts. She saw the mini clock beside her then quickly jump out of the bed thinking that she's running late for her first period. After doing her fast preparation without any further ado she immediately run out of the room producing heavy footsteps.

"Morning dad!" She greeted him, took a toast bread from the table and a strawberry milk from the fridge. Her father creased his forehead from seeing his daughter being hasty. 

"What's with you?" He ask before she could run out.

"I'm late dad!" She gave him a kiss on the cheek and was about to go when;

"But it's weekend hon."

Upon hearing her dad, all the energize cells in her body died. Rose sighed, out of satisfaction. She pulled a chair to eat the breakfast prepared by her dad while gnawing the food, a piece of paper is sliding in beside her plate.

"Art exhibition 2020." She read aloud before realizing that it is a ticket for an exhibition. Her eyeballs almost fell out of its socket and her lips automatically curved into a huge smile.

"Yes, you read that right. Your mom bought this, she wanted to say sorry for raising her voice on you." Her dad said, Rose heart soften and look around for mom.

"She running some errands today, although she wants to give the tickets personally." Rose jump to her dad giving him a tight hug. 

"Thank you dad!" She grasp the tickets and found out that she has two tickets.

"Oh we bought two tickets, call your friend so you two can enjoy the exhibition. The more the merrier, right?" 

She forced a smile, 'For a friend??? but the only person I am acquainted is with.... whom I called duck/ no one.'

(Marked as Read)

haiiii I'm back and this is for today! Love lots and hope for everyone out there to keep safe from the effing virus!!!