Inbox 17

The Kim is currently on their way back home.

"If you don't mind asking me this hon, but is your friend like that even before?" Lev asked his wife while eyes focus on the road. When he raise the question the bored Jisoo got interested. She sighed, "You mean her behavior towards obsessing over being perfect. Yes, she's been like that even before." she replied to his question. The talk about Rose mom ended there. Jisoo has a gist of the situation Rose is in. 

****

No one:

Are you okay? 

Jin is settled peacefully on his bed while waiting for the reply.

His guts are somehow telling him, to ask how she's doing.

His phone vibrates. 

No.

He quickly sit up on his bed.

He sighed but relieved, he feels relief because of her honesty.

She is always honest with how she felt to him and he hasn't encountered a person that trust him this much.

especially, considering the fact, that she don't know a single thing about him.

Don't be sadddd

Don't let words bring you down.

In times like this, he knows that being asked about what happened is not a way to help someone

It is like asking them to remember a scene that hurt them instead of reducing the pain.

but if they we're the one who opens up what happen, he silently listens.

That is why whenever Rose is not feeling well, he right away say words that he think could help.

What if I can't?

Stumbling and falling can't be dodge. 

After all we're humans. What we can do is to

gather our strength and stand up again.

You are good with words.

Don't make my head big

Why worry? It is full of air already.

Hey missy! I'm a humble person.

hahaha I will just shut my mouth.

anyways gtg I'm sleepy.

okay!sleep tighttttt!

Jin place his phone on his desk beside his bed.

"I bet she ain't sleeping." he muttered before his eyes close and finally slipping into dreamland.

****

Rose met Christy well that's his nickname. His real name is Christopher Vendetta, he will be her band member. The father of Christy is a close friend of her mother who ask for help to get Rose in a band.

He is also the one who help her find her class on her first day in the university, so they are familiar with each other.

"What a small world! who knew that your mom will know my father." he exclaimed and shook his head. Rose force a smile. They are on their way to the practice room given to them.

"But to be honest Chaeyoung, I'm fine with the idea of having a new member but I think my members has an opposite opinion about this." he said sincerely, giving her information bout the feelings of his group when he announce a new member is coming even they have fixed positions. Christopher is hesitant at first but he can't oppose his father's command and he also can't be inconsiderate about his band, that's why his band made a condition. That is to show them if she can sing and play instruments well.

They stopped in front of a door."Just relax and show them what you got." he comforted her. They enter the room to see that they are practicing. Rose feel shy and intimidated when she saw how everyone's attention is on her. "I'm Park Chae---" she was about to introduce herself when she was cut off by a girl n a high ponytail.

"Save that for later, let us see if you're qualified." she said strictly and went to grab a chair. Others also did the same.

"That's Dawn, pardon her. Time is gold for her." Christy apologizes in behalf of Dawn, Rose nodded. He hand her a guitar and positioned the mic to her level while he is preparing things for her. She can sense the piercing gaze on her, most especially by Dawn. Her heart violently kept on beating.

'Rose you got this. You've done this many times.'  she told herself hoping to lessen the nervousness in her.

"Seems like everything is good, Go Chae!" Christy chhered her before having a seat beside Dawn.

"T-this song... is eyes closed by Halsey." She stuttered, the silence surrounds the room.

She inhaled and exhaled. She strum the first chords n the guitar.

"I, I know where to lay

I know what to sayIt's all the sameAnd I, I know how to playI know this gameIt's all the same"

(Marked as Read)