Inbox 13

THIRD PERSON

Weekends are those days that comes slowly but quick to pass. Each students are preparing for their upcoming test which is scheduled to be four days later. After the class, everyone has their own matters to attend unlike Rose who is at her usual spot on the library. The librarian is used on seeing the young woman and they now have a bond which some students find it strange because the old lady is known to be the kind of person who never smiles yet they are seeing her flash a bright smile on Rose.

Three students walk near the area Rose is, she accidentally eavesdrop to their whispered conversation.

"The librarian isn't odd to me." The girl whispered, followed by a sighed.

"Agree, I knew that the rumors are false." The male butts in.

"We better shut our mouths now before we get told off." The other girl hush them before they move on to another area.

Rose scoffed when they left, a small smile curved in her lips before concentrating again on the books.

Silence is observable in the room when a buzz break through it.

The students groan from the loud noise it made, even Rose clutched her ears.

"Oh sorry about that!" A deep voice is heard around the corridors of the university, all attention is on the speakers, instead of hearing audible sound they heard a faint cough.

"Ehem,ehem, Well goodafternoon everyone!!! I'm Kim Taehyung the treasurer of this university. " In result of him being energize, he accidentally made his voice loud and the president has to pin point that because it hurts.

'Taehyung,the treasurer. ' Rose said in her mind trying to remember it, as she is the type of person who's not good with names, that even the names of some people with the same class with her.

"I would like to announce that we will have the battle of the bands!" Everyone cheered upon hearing the announcement.

"Yes!You heard it right the most awaited battle every year is to be held next month, so better gather your band and register them now. That's it for today, once again, Kim Taehyung your treasurer." Students are now excited as it became an annual event which showcase the talent when it comes to music of the students.

"Do you really have to rub it that hard??" Jin asked disgusted when Taehyung went out of the room, He sighed and place a hand on Jin's shoulder

"I am the treasurer of this school for two effing years, I think rubbing it and spreading my fabulous name will be fine." He explained followed by a laugh.

"Oh, is that so? I wish they will elect a new treasurer next year." Jin said and left Taehyung with his jaw hanging,

"KIM SEOKJIN! WHAT DID YOU SAY! " Taehyung shouted on the top of his lungs and ran.

****

The two members of the university student council are found endlessly bickering on the hallways which is not  rare. In the middle of their argument;

"Unlike you stalker president!" Taehyung mentioned earning heads from the little crowd, "That was only a joke don't mind my words!" he declared when Jin suddenly throw him dagger glares.

"How's the search though?" Taehyung whispered while they are walking. Jin shook his head.

"That's a lot of girls and not even one match?!" His voice started to raise so Jin pinch his side, Taehyung pressed his lips together to stop himself from screaming.

They once again started another round of fight,

"Stop talking, dirt is coming out from your mouth." Taehyung harshly fought back, Jin was about to fight back when he spotted pair of eyes on their side.

Taehyung looked at where he is looking and saw some girl is staring at them, the woman went back to her senses when Taehyung look and quickly walk pass them. Their eyes followed the lady.

"What a weird person." Taehyung muttered, his eyebrows almost met when Jin scoffed and chuckled.

"You're in no position to say that." He said. Those words became a sign for another non stopped battle of words.

(Marked as Read)