Inbox 19

Rose instantly stop singing when a voice outside was heard. Her eyes widen when the door slightly opened. "Hey? I heard you singing. You have a nice voice!!" he complimented the person despite not seeing her. On the other side, Rose recognized the tone of his voice. "seriously?!" she mumbles quietly, and carefully grabbed her bag with her.

"I know someone is here." the door widely open the path. The timing is in favor of Rose as she successfully hid under the desk near her.

'I can't face him yet. I am not ready.'

She heard footsteps coming towards where she is, her heart violently pumps out of the tension and nervousness. The footsteps stops when a noise coming from the other side of the room catches his attention.

Rose took it as her golden opportunity to escape. Before she could stand and ran, putting a mask on her face is what she make sure of.

"1" She counted while positioning her body on the direction where the way out is.

"2" she took a deep breath, tightly clutching her backpack.

"3,go" She hurriedly ran, her shoes are making loud noises but it doesn't bother her as long as she can reach the door.

Thud

She groaned in pain once her arms came in contact with the ground. "Are you okay?" his voice echoed in the silent room. Rose felt like everything stops, while the only thing she can hear is his steps.

She shook off the thought and pain, as quick as a lighting, her feet are on the ground standing in front of a tall man. Their eyes met, she can't believe the situation she is in. Before he could say a word, she dash out of the room.

****

After escaping a situation she never expected successfully yet she can't make her mind to stop thinking of him.

She is currently waiting for a bus. Her eyes caught someone, "Fate is confusing me." she said under her breath as Jin is slowly approaching the bus stop.

"Where is the bus? Bus come and get me, come on." She kept on praying. She started biting her nails while repeatedly tapping her foot.

A smile flashed under her mask when her prayer is answered. She get on it when he reached the stop. Little did she know that Jin purposely slow down his walking when he saw her.

Rose sits near the window. Their eyes met but none of them are looking away until the bus started moving. Rose was shock when she saw how he smiled at her as the bus moves further away.

"Is no one really the guy at the exhibition?" she questioned herself.

****

"Hey Jin why are you late?" A man sitting om the sofa with his laptop on his lap asked him.

"Yow, bro. You're finally home." he said ignoring his question. He let his body fall on the sofa, with eyes close.

"You haven't answer my question. Why are you late? Ohhhh... I think I know why." His brother made weird sounds, jumping into a conclusion about him getting late.

His left eyebrow is lifted, "What are you even thinking? I just met friend." He said before sighing, standing up to make his way upstairs.

"Cut the crap out! Friend? Tsk! HAHAHA-Ouch!" His laughter is replaced by a slight pain from the pillow thrown to him.

"How could you throw a pillow to your big brother!" He exclaimed and throw one to Jin who knew it coming.

Jin caught the flying pillow. "Why not? You're annoying."

"Annoying. Hmph. I know that you have your eyes on a girl. You can't hide anything from me."

"What??"

"Taehyung told me when we visited the exhibition Lisa is in and to tell you your friend is one of a hell loud."

"Taehyung did what!? Imma choke the hell out of him when I see him." Annoyance started to fill Jin and the image of choking Taehyung with his bare hands, slowly dying is playing in his mind.

"HAHAHAHA! That brat can't keep his mouth shut. Well, it is a shame you didn't attend the event. Everything is amazing!"  Jin didn't bother to reply as he can feel the tiredness is pulling him.

In his sleep, he can still picture her eyes but shame lingers in him as he can't still see an image he wished to be complete.

(Marked as Read)