3

"Livy wake up" my dad says i open my eyes and take in my surroundings. He knocks again "Olivia" he says "I'm up, I'm up" i say and open the door. I always lock the door just incase of anything.

"Hun get dressed Mr. Styles is coming over for breakfast" he says. Great "Okay" i say and close the door. I shower and get dressed. I decide on a white cropped cami top, light washed jean skirt, and some flats. I put my hair in a bun and start heading downstairs.

There's a knock at the door, so i decide to open it. When i open it i see him. "Good morning Mr. Styles" i say, i see he has a bouquet of flowers "Good morning love" he says.

He looks so casual today I notice his tattoos which he has scattered across his arms, i move aside and let him in "These are for you" he says giving me the flowers "Thank you" i say and walk away going into the kitchen. "Karen is there a vase we can put these in?" i asked "Oh yes i'll take them" she said, i hand her the flowers and go into the dinning room.

I take a seat across from Harry and i notice him staring at me. The maids bring our food and i can't help, but notice how my dad has hired people to work for him. How many maids does he have?

My dad and Harry get into conversation and i eat my food in silence. Once i'm done i get up and take my plate to the kitchen and come back. I go up to my dad "Daddy can i have some money" i say while looking at Harry "Yeah of course hun, take my credit card" he says handing me over the card.

"Can Taylor take me downtown?" i ask "He can't i need Taylor today" he says "I can take her" Harry says clearing his throat "You can? Great you can also show her around" my dad says. Oh no. Now i regret that little stunt i pulled. I see him smirking at me "Okay well you take care of her for me" my dad tells Harry "I will don't you worry" he says getting up.

When we exit the house, and Harry puts his hand in the small of my back and leads me to his car. He opens the passengers door and i get in. His windows were so tinted i don't know how he could see his rear view mirrors. Once he got in he turned my head.

"What you did back there was not funny" he says "What did i do Mr. Styles?" i asked looking at his lips "Such a tease, what should i do about that" he said then turned on the car and left the driveway.

* * *

Harry drove me to the famous rodeo drive. "Where to first babygirl?" he said "Mmm Louis Vuitton?" i said and he nodded his head.

* * *

After hours of shopping with Harry i decided to have a little fun "Can we go to one final store?" i asked, he ran his fingers through his hair "Please" i said and batted my eyelashes "Fine" he said and i took him to Victoria's Secret.

I stopped in the panties section and grabbed a few laced thongs then decided to get a few matching bras. I went into the lingerie section and i saw Harry looking at me "How would this look on me" i held it up so he would see then pointed at the mannequin that had it on. I saw him adjust his pants and i gave him a smirk. I grabbed the lingerie and went into the fitting room.

"Mr. Styles?" i said through the door "Yeah" he said "Can you come in for a second?" i asked "Are you clothed?" i looked at myself in the mirror admiring how good i looked in the lingerie "Yeah" i said while putting on the robe.

I unlocked the door for him to come in. Once he came in he turned around and looked at me. I took off the robe and he looked at me then the mirror and i guess he was looking at my ass.

I turned around and pushed my back against him "It's nice isn't it?" i said I felt him getting hard underneath his pants "Say something" i said looking at his eyes. I grabbed his hands and slowly brought one to my waist while the other one i brought up to my neck. Harry then started kissing my neck while i moved my body to make him hard.

After that he spun me around and attached his lips to mine. His tongue made its way to my mouth and i grabbed his belt and slowly started undoing it. He grabbed my hands "We're in public" he said panting. His lips looked plumped and pink they were perfect. I grabbed the robe and put it back on "I'll be out in a minute" i said and he left he changing room..

A/N:
wow it's a bit hot in here whew!! let me know your thoughts? would love to hear it more detailed chapters or? please vote for more chapters!