8

Harry's POV

"Do we have to go?" victoria's annoying voice said from the passenger seat "Yes" i say clearly annoyed "Can't we just.. Go somewhere else and have some fun" she starts touching my thigh "No i have to be at this party, so stop your non sense" i said as i removed her hand.

I would of came alone if it wasn't for Avery and his stupid request of bringing a plus one. No plus one, no invite, but i had to come either way, i heard him talk about how he was going to introduce Zayn to Olivia, and i can't have that happen.

Olivia's father wanted zayn and Olivia to meet, so they could date and eventually takes things to the next level. Alexander wanted to buy Zayn's company, but knows zayn would refuse, but not if Oliva tells him otherwise. What an asshole. He's using her like if she was some type of object he can use to his advantage, well i'll make sure nothing happens between the both of them.

As soon as we get there the street is lined up with cars and people walking up to the house. I turn off the ignition and get out of the car not bothering to open the door for victoria. I hear her murmur something, but i could care less all i wanted to do was see Olivia, it's been long since i've seen her beautiful face.

When we walk in i look around the foyer i see no sign of Olivia no where, so i decide to go to the dinning room. Victoria holds on to my arm as we walk into the dinning room. The moment i turn my head i see olivia looking at me, i look besides her and see Zayn is already with her.

I clench my jaw as soon as she notices she looks down. Zayn whispers something into her ear and i go to them before she can even talk. I leave victoria behind and go up to them "well, well, well" i say Zayn looks up and gives me a smile.

"Harry" he gets up and shakes my hand, i see olivia eyeing victoria. Zayn moves aside "This is Olivia" he introduces me to Olivia like if i didn't know her. I knew her first asshole. Zayn wraps his arm around her waist and i clench my jaw at the sight I look at olivia who is smiling.

what the fuck. Have they been together?

"Harry baby can we go get some champagne" victoria's annoying voice says i roll my eyes and say "Go get some then" not keeping my eyes off zayn and Olivia.

"Can we go outside? i need some fresh air" Olivia said and zayn nodded taking her away with him. She looked back and gave me a smirk.

I hated Alexander for what he was doing, using his daughter like if she was some inanimate object. I won't let her fall for him.

I walk to the bar area and get myself a drink forgetting victoria. I don't even want her, yeah i fucked her here and there, but i honestly couldn't stop thinking about olivia and how much of a tease she is. Her perfect plump lips, her curves, and the way her breasts spill out when she bends over, it's a beautiful view.

"Styles!" i hear alexander say "Mr. Avery" i look at him "Glad you could join us, where's your date?" he asks i look around the room "She must of went to get a glass of champagne" i say but i could honestly care less about victoria. Alexander nods and excuses himself.

After having a couple of drinks i make my way outside where i see Zayn by himself and no sign of Olivia. Where is she?

A/N:
boring chapter i know but there's a reason i wanted you guys to read harry's pov. Please vote! more chapter coming soon ;)