14

Harry's POV

I set Olivia's body on my bed while i hover over her. Her hands slowly unbutton my shirt, once it's unbuttoned i detach my lips from hers and take it off. Her eyes roam my torso and she bites her lip.

"Take a picture it lasts longer" i say

"I wasn't looking" she says rolling her eyes I grab her face "Don't roll your eyes at me little girl" i say through my teeth. Olivia smiles "Or what Mr. Styles?" she challenges. I look at her only to find her smirking. Does she forget who's in charge?

I push her against the bed, pinning her hands on the bed above her head. A gasp escapes her lips as i attach my lips to her neck sucking and nibbling making sure to leave marks. I cup one of her breasts through her dress. "You love this don't you?" I ask her.

"You love provoking me don't you?" Her chest is moving up and down while her eyes are closed. "Answer me little girl" i say kissing her neck.

"Y-Yes" she says quietly

"I can't hear you"

"Yes harry" she says louder

"That's not my name" i squeeze her breast

"Yes daddy" she moans

"Good girl" I stop my actions, getting off of her and going into my closet. As much as i'd like to fuck her senseless and have her screaming my name i can't do that to her just because of my selfishness.

Olivia's POV

Harry— Or should i say daddy— comes back with a pile of clothes. He hands me the clothes "Change" he says. I take the clothes without a word and start to head to the bathroom.

I set the clothes that harry gave me down on the counter, which consisted of a black shirt and some sweats. I take off my dress and replace it with the shirt. The shirt reached the middle of my thighs, so i was going to need the sweats.

Once i'm done changing i see harry in bed already shirtless looking like greek god. "Where am i sleeping?" i crossed my arms. Harry turned his attention to me and eyes me up and down. He smirks and looks me in the eyes. "Here".

Here?! As in, in his bed?!

My eyes go wide and i feel the heat going up to my cheeks. I slowly make my way to his bed, harry eyeing me every step of the way. As i'm getting comfortable harry turns off his bedside lamp, my back facing him.

"Goodnight harry" i whisper

"Goodnight love"

A/N:
such a shit chapter.
i'm honestly sorry for not uploading regularly! but i'm going for try to update as much as i can! please vote!