9

After a few minutes of talking to Zayn i excused myself to use the restroom. As i was walking to go upstairs i spotted that whore that harry brought. Where was he then?

Just as i'm washing my hands i hear someone trying to get in. "Just a minute" i say through the door but they continue. Ugh. "Literally i said ju-" i open the door but i'm cut off when harry barges in and closes the door locking it.

"What are yo-" he cuts me off by grabbing me by my waist and sitting me on the counter. He attaches his lips with mine roughly. I try to push him back but he grabs both of my wrists with one of his hands while the other is cupping my cheek. "Stop resisting" he groans and i can taste the whiskey he's drank.

After a few tries i give in and kiss him back. I'd be lying if i said i didn't want to, i really did, and i couldn't stop thinking about him this whole time.

He lets go of my hands and they immediately go to his hair. His tongue came into my mouth as his hand goes to my thigh spreading them apart so he can get in between. He detached his lips from mine and looks at me. His lips are pink and plump from our make out session. "You can't be with him" he simply said "You don't get to decide" i got off the counter and turned around to face the mirror. I see a smirk take over his face.

He puts his hands on my waist and starts kissing me on my neck. his body is against mine and i feel his erection. He removes one of his hands and brings it up to neck grabbing it. "I told you to be good for daddy not to go around being with other men" he says, but i ignore it and sway my hips against him. He tightens his grip on me "Stop teasing me"  he says through his teeth and i smile. "Does your girlfriend get you hard like this" i say and sway my hips again.

I look in the mirror and see him bury his head in the crook of my neck. "She doesn't, how sad" i add. Harry gets so hard for me so quick it's amazing, how i can make a man fall for me. I grab his hand and lower it down to my breast, which i know he loves. He grabs one of them and i feel my nipple harden. "Olivia" i hear zayn's voice Harry looks up and covers my mouth with his hand.

"Don't go with him" he whispers "Olivia" zayn knocks on the door. Harry shakes his head and i roll my eyes, but he isn't my man to tell me what i can, and cannot do. I palm his hard member through his pants, i know he's aching for a release. He slowly removes his hand from my face and i go to the door. I open it slightly "Hey" i say to zayn "You okay?" he asks and i nod "Just needed to touch up a little, i'll be down there in a minute" i smiled, he nods and leaves.

I close the door and face harry who is fuming "What's wrong daddy" i smirk he comes up to me and grabs my neck "You're not going with him" he says and i smile "I can do whatever i want" i fire back.

His lips met mine and were rough and hot against mine. He lowered himself and started kissing my neck, sucking on it just enough to leave marks. His hands traveled to the hem of my dress, but before he can do anything we're interrupted by his phone. He groans and takes it out. I see a glimpse of the name. Victoria. That must be the whore he's with. I'm quickly answered when he answers the phone "What do you want?!" he says harshly "Okay i don't care" and he ends the call.

He leans in, but i put my hand in his chest to stop him. "I think it's best if you go with your girlfriend, and i go with zayn" i say knowing he won't like that idea "No, fuck no" he says "Goodbye harry" i look at him then head out the door.

I go downstairs and spot zayn talking to my father. "Zayn?" i say and he turns around, he gives me a smile "I'm going to head to sleep, it was nice meeting you" i give him a small smile "It was nice meeting you babe, here" he pulls out a card "My phone number is in the back, call me if you ever want to do anything" he says and i nod giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. I excuse myself and head upstairs.

I look at the card with his number. What should i do with it? i mean he's good looking, shy, and funny once you get to know him, but harry. Everything about him is perfect, his eyes, lips, tattoos, and even smile.

I sigh as i enter my room, i remove my dress and lay in bed. Zayn or Harry?

A/N:
this chapter was honestly so boring idk anyways we made it to 90 viewsss! thanks <3. Please vote for more chapters!