33

"Anything happen while having dinner with Zayn?" He asks when we're both buckled in and I've honestly been waiting on this question. Do I tell him about the kiss on the cheek? Technically he can't get mad at me because I didn't initiate it, and I didn't give him one back. Then again Zayn seems to tell Harry everything, so I should just get it over with. Plus its not that big of a deal, it was a simple quick peck on the cheek.

"Well we talked about life and ourselves. At the end of dinner Hegavemeakissonthecheek" I mutter the last part, shrinking in the seat.

"He what? Speak up Olivia. I'm not one of your little friends"

"He gave me a kiss on the cheek, but I didn't! I didn't even know he was going to do that" I quickly say turning to look at him.

His hands grip the wheel making his knuckles turn white and his veins to be more prominent. And fuck I would be lying if I said that wasn't the hottest shit i've ever seen. I can't stop myself from imagining one of his hands wrapped around my throat, squeezing, and tightening while his other is playing with my clït. I subconsciously squeeze my legs together at the thought.

"Olivia!" Harry barks out making me snap out of my thoughts to look at him with flushed cheeks.

"Yes sir?"

"Were you even listening?" He huffs out running a hand over his hair. My eyes follow his hand as he runs it through his hair. You see that could be me, tangling my fingers and gripping his hair as he eats me ou—

"Olivia!" He snaps at me again looking at me dead in the eye "Close your mouth. I don't want your drool all over my car"

"I— I wasn't drooling" I cross my arms "I was simply looking" I look around our surroundings and realize we're already at his house. Oh.

Getting out of the car, Harry walks towards me and grabs my bag; slinging it over his shoulder.

"Listen Liv, I want to try something with you, but only if you want to. I get it if you don't want to, don't feel pressured by any means if you don't wan—" I place my hand on his mouth to silence him.

"You're rambling, just spit it out" He takes my hand away from his mouth and curls it, so it fits with his. Taking me inside his house; we go upstairs making a left. I've only really seen the right hallway and always wondered what was in the left. His right hallway had his: bedroom, cinema room, and a built in library.

He lets go of my hand to grab his keys: "Listen before we go inside... It's not as bad as it looks" He scratches the back of his neck. I look up at him in confusion. What is behind the door that he must have it locked?

"Open the door" I finally speak up

Harry gives me a weak nod, he unlocks the gold knob before opening the large black door.

At first I don't see anything because it's dark, but as soon as Harry flips the switch, the dark room comes to view. I let out a gasp as my eyes travel inside the room.

The bed sits in the middle of the room, simple black silk sheets; the couch is vertical from the bed, and there's multiple selves of; dildos, butt plugs, other things that I could certainly not tell you the name of. To the left there's a giant X shaped device with cuffs for hands and legs.

What in the Christian Grey does Harry do on his free time?

"Say something" He says from behind me wrapping his arms around my waist "Anything. If you don't feel comfortable we can go. We can forget this ever happened" He adds

How does someone forget a room like this? The ceiling of the bed was mirrored, and how fun would that be to look at yourself (or partner) while having sex.

"I— Well I don't know what to say? I knew you were kinky, but I mean not Christian Grey kinky" I turn in his arms making sure to look at him "It's kinda hot actually"

"First of all that franchise was absolutely horrible and overrated, but I do want to try this with you. Only if you want to though, no contacts, no sleeping in other beds, and none of that other büllshit" He kisses my neck while at the same time nipping at the skin.

"I want to" I whisper when he sucks hard in a particular spot "I trust you" When the words slip out from my mouth Harry pulls away to look at me.

"You do?"

"Yes" I say without hesitating. Besides my family, Harry's the only other person I trust completely with my life, and yes maybe it's only been a couple of weeks but he just makes me feel safe.

"Remember that reward we were talking about?" I nod making him continue "Well, why don't we test out the play room together"

"Please daddy"

UNEDITED

A/N:
👁👄👁 me rn because i left it on a "cliffhanger" but i will be updating soon I just wanted to put something up. also there's going to be a big time jump after the next chapter. Just to make it more realistic. THANKS SO MUCH FOR 37K+ READS! (PLEASE VOTE) i'm off to go watch some criminal minds. cya x