30

boring but long chapter, enjoy ;)

  As Max drives to Harry's house, I glare at the road. I was promised food, not a meet up with Lucifer himself. When i see Harry i'm going to give him a piece of my mind for thinking he can fool me like that.

***

Max pulls into the gated drive way of the mansion, where I see Harry himself waiting for the car to stop. When it does Max opens my door and gives me a smile. I thank him quietly and make my way towards Harry. He's wearing a white shirt with grey sweatpants, his hair still wet from the shower. He gives me his award winning smile, acting like if nothing happened.

"I missed you" he says but I walk past him, ignoring his stupid comment. He follows me until we reach his foyer.

"You asshole, you fucking lied to me about getting food and made max kidnap me! Take me home right now or i'll—" He quickly grips my chin, forcing me to look into his forest green eyes. His calm mood completely gone.

"You better watch your fucking mouth, I don't know who the fuck you think you're talking to, but you will not talk to me like that. Understand?" When i don't answer him he taps my cheek "I said do you understand, don't make me repeat myself again" Oh god can he take me right here right now? but I'm not going to submit to him just yet though.

Just to piss him off a little more i don't look into his eyes but I give him a "Yes"

He grips my neck, squeezing it a little. "You better look at me and say it again, and you better say it right love"

"Yes daddy" I moan as he plays around with my clit. Harry stops as soon as the words leave my mouth, sticking his fingers into his mouth while looking at me dead in the eyes. Holy moly.

"I'm still mad at you" I whisper crossing my arms to prove my point "I was promised food, and i'm starving"

He smiles and leans in to kiss me, but I turn my head so he misses and instead kisses my cheek. Until I get my food, I don't want anything to do with Harry.

He starts kissing my cheek and slowly trails down to my neck, grabbing my waist to keep me in place. He has to bend his neck in order to kiss me properly since he's a tower. I grab onto his biceps when he starts to bite and suck on my neck. I let out a moan when nips at a part of my neck.

"I don't appreciate other men touching what's mine baby" He whispers huskily his hand trailing down to my bottom "You know what Zayn told me today at work?" He tilts my head up with his index finger and thumb "He told me about that little date night you guys had, how you were cozied you next to him in your little night gown" He grips my jaw in his hand "And you want to know something? I saw it, I saw when you walked him to his car. I saw when he hugged you and how he wrapped his arms around your waist" His nose trails around my cheek closer to my mouth.

How did he even see? No one was out there, it was deserted. Apart from Zayn and I the only other thing out there was the Range— The Range Rover! So what is he a stalker now? Before I can utter a word Harry continues his speech.

"I didn't kiss her voluntarily you know. I haven't touched another woman since i've meant you Liv, and that probably doesn't make it better, but i thought you should know"

I look into his green eyes and slowly attach my lips to his. I know I shouldn't, but maybe I could give into the temptation just this one time.

My stomach loudly grumbles as I detach my lips from his and hide my flushed face on his chest. He chuckles causing me to feel the vibrations. "I haven't eaten yet, and I was hoping to go home to eat Chinese takeout, or something. I don't know i've been craving it" I mutter still embarrassed