11

After harry left i felt bored, but a million questions flooded my mind. Where was harry taking me? Why were the three of them in a meeting? Why is Harry, so jealous of Zayn? It's not like i'm being forced to be with him.

I decide on showering and shaving to prepare myself for tomorrow. I change into some shorts and a crop top, and make my way downstairs into the kitchen.

"Hello ms. Avery!" Karen said. I hated being called that, and i still do, it's a reminder that my father was never present, but i still carried his last name, and that i'm getting old. "Call me Olivia please" i smiled at her and she simply nodded and continued cooking.

"Karen what is there to do out here?" i ask resting my head on my hand. She turned around and wiped her hands "Well there's the outlets, cinema, parks, restaurants, all that good stuff" she smiled just as i'm about to ask her another question Harry walks in with a box in his hands. "How can i help you Mr. Styles?" Karen continued her cooking.

"I'm fine really" he said and looked at me. Harry flicked his head gesturing me to follow him. He walked out of the kitchen into the dinning room.

"Before i leave i wanted to give you this" he hands me the box.

I give him a confused look. "Open it love" he says. I careful open the box revealing a red dress.

"Harry it's beautiful" i examined the dress I look at the little tag that said Versace and it's price tag. $3200. My eyes widened as i saw the price.

"Harry i-" he cut me off "I'm not returning it, wear it tomorrow, and bring extra clothes" he says. I lay the dress carefully back down in the box. He looked down at me lifting my chin to look at him and he attached his lips with mine.

Every time harry kisses me it feels magical. I know corny, but it lights something in me. He makes me want him more, crave him.

He detached his lips from mine making me pout, he smiles and says "I'll see you tomorrow at 7, i'll have my driver pick you up." he tucks a hair strand behind my ear "If your dad asks you where your going say you're going out with Zayn" he adds and i nod.

I walk him to the door "I'll see you tomorrow love" he kisses me again before leaving. I make my way back into the dinning room retrieving the box and head to my room. I lock my door and take the dress out of the box, so it doesn't get wrinkled.

After hanging the dress i grab my phone and decide to text harry.

Me: thanks for the dress x

i go to my contacts and see my mother's name. I hover over her caller ID contemplating wether or no to call her.

"Hello?" she answered after the first ring.

"Hey mom"

"Hi liv, hows California?"

"Boring"

"I'm sad to hear that, have you made any friends? maybe go out explore the city"

I've only made one friend. Harry, but he's an adult, who i'm kinda of seeing, i'd like to say, but decide against it.

"Nope.. I miss home"

i admit it, i do, being here exactly isn't how i planned it out to be.

"I thought you would love it over there, everyone's dream is to live in California"

"Yeah, but i grew up in Nevada, i miss my friends, and home"

"But that's your home now"

"I don't want it to be!"

"Olivia calm down, look honey i have to go i'm needed in the ER i'll call you back tomorrow"

"I love-"

I hang up before she could finish her damn sentence.

A/N:
guyssss 200+ viewss??! thank you so much! boring chapter can't wait for the next one 👀 harry and olivia alone.. we'll see. Please vote! don't be a silent reader