31

long chapter :) please vote! x

  After the movie Harry and I ended up falling asleep on the couch. I woke up with his arm tight around my waist with his face snuggled up in my neck.

I decide to stay like this for a moment brushing my hand against his arm with my eyes closed to enjoy the moment. Harry snuggles in deeper and shifts making me feel something by my leg. Did we fall asleep with the remote lodged between us?

Moving my hand in between our bodies, I search for the object I grasp it, but I stop as soon as I hear a moan come out from Harry's mouth. My eyes go wide and I turn to look at him. I quickly remove my hand, and remove the blanket from our bodies and see Harry's morning wood poking at my leg. Jesus, that thing has to be more than nine inches. How does he even carry it in his pants? It's like a third leg.

I look back at Harry who's still asleep, a frown set on his face. My fingers go to his mouth turning his frown to a smile. There you go!

I grab my phone off the table and notice I have a missed call and voicemail from my dad and a few messages from the boys and Zayn. Getting up from the couch, I walk to the other side of the room open the voicemail.

"Hey hun, you're probably asleep right now, but I wanted to let you know that I decided to invite Mr. Styles and Mr. Malik for dinner tonight. Make sure to be here by seven. Call me when you get this, love you Livy"

I look at my phone in shock. Harry and Zayn in the same room??! Oh god I can already feel the headache. I should wake him up right? I mean it's already eight, doesn't he like have to go to work or something? Walking over to Harry's sleeping body I try to shake him awake but he doesn't even budge.

"H, wake up" I shake him one more time before giving up and slumping on the floor. At this point i'm pretty sure he could sleep during a earthquake, which by the way I hope I never encounter. I heard California was known for always having earthquakes.

My eyes rake over his shirtless body and my eyes land on his hard on. I shouldn't right? But I mean he might wake up.

Do it, don't be a chicken Olivia. What's the worst he could do?

I slowly get on the couch and I trail my fingers from his chest down to his member. I palm him slowly, making sure I squeeze every once in a while. Harry releases a moan and shifts so he's facing forward.

He's making this too easy for me.

I see a wet patch start to form in his boxers so I pull them down around his knees looking at the pre-cum that's coming from his tip.

Running my thumb along his slit, I collect the pre-cum and start stroking his hard member. "Daddy" I whisper while nipping at his ear.

Harry's POV

  "Daddy" Olivia's pleading voice is heard throughout the living room "Please fück me, daddy" And fuck if that isn't the hottest thing ever. Watching her beg me to fill her up with my throbbing cöck.

I watch as she squirms around, clawing at my arms to make me do something, so I take her right breast into my mouth, running my tongue against her harden nipple, making sure to give her left breast some love. She lets out a moan when i gently bite her nipple and tug it with me before let it go. "You want my big cöck, petal?"

Just as i'm about to slip into her tight pussy a sudden movement causes me to stop. Opening my eyes, I look down where the source of the movement is coming from when my lips part in shock, letting out a throaty groan. But there she is, the girl that caused this problem in the first place, giving me a morning hand job.