21

"Olivia!" I snap my head to look at Zayn in his usual suit and tie, which suits him really well.

"Hi Zayn" i say glancing around making sure Harry is out of sight. after making sure I don't see him I lock eyes with Zayn's chocolate brown ones.

"I went to look for you, but Karen informed me you were out" I loop my hand around his arm and drag him away from the foyer. I don't need Harry to go commando on me.

I lead Zayn upstairs to my room. "Yeah i went out with some.. Friends" unsure about what to call the guys. I take a seat on my bed and watch as his eyes slowly rake down my body.

He licks his lips hungrily "Boyfriend?" he comes closer causing me to look up at him

I give him a smile "No, just some friends" as he's about to speak there's a knock being heard through the room.

"Come in!" i say, Zayn stays in front of me while the door opens revealing Harry.

Fuck.

Harry clears his throat "Alexander asked to see you" he looks at Zayn.

Zayn looks down at me "I'll be right back babe" I smile at him then lock eyes with Harry who is shooting daggers at Zayn.

When Zayn leaves Harry makes his way towards me. "Babe? Do i have to fucking mark you, for you to understand that you're MINE?" he asks loudly

"I was just talking to him Harry, no need to make a big fuzz about it" i roll my eyes making my way towards him.

"I only want you Daddy" i place my hands on his chest as i innocently look up at him.

He quickly flips us around pushing me up against the wall his hands on my throat. "You only want me? Why was he in your room then" He growls. His minty breath fans my face. "Didn't I tell you to stay away from him? Do you like disobeying me?" Harry roughly attaches his lips with mine and tightens his hands. And I would be lying if I said that he wasn't turning me on.

He bites my lip making me gasp, using that as an opportunity to slip is tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance, but he ultimately wins. Harry let's his hands drop from my throat and moves them to my legs, lifting me up and carrying me to my bed.

"Come home with me" he says more so demands. His eyes a darker shade of green and his lips swollen "Yes" i reattach our lips. It's not long before he starts trailing kisses down my jaw towards my neck.

I let out a small moan when he finds my sweet spot, making him suck on it. No doubt giving me a hickey. "You're mine liv" he nips at my ear "Mine"

I wrap a leg around him flipping us over. Looking down at him I smirk "Looks like Daddy's not in control anymore" i grind my hips against his feeling his hard-on. Harry let's out a little groan grabbing my hips rocking me against him.

"Fuck" he groans "We need to stop before Zayn gets back" he halts my movements "Your dad doesn't need him" he says sitting up. Of course he didn't, he just needed me to get away from him.

"Grab your things and meet me in my car downstairs" Harry kisses me and places me in the bed. He opens the door and before leaving he says "Also don't think you aren't getting punished little girl" 

A/N:
snsnsnsnsb ok ok here's chapter 21 it's unedited but it's here :)) PLEASE VOTE ;) cya