22

A/N: thank you for 3K views love you <3 enjoy

I quickly grab a bag and stuff it with random clothes and necessities. Making my way downstairs i see all of my dad's colleagues talking and drinking. Looking at the foyer i notice it's empty so i take that opportunity and bolt to the door. But of course luck is never on my side and i'm caught. "Olivia?" Zayn questions.

I stop dead on my tracks to look at him, probably looking like a deer caught in the headlights. "Hi Zayn" I give him a fake smile. He looks at my bag and points to it "You going somewhere?"

Shit.

"Oh uh— I'm— I'm going to my friend's house. Yeah, it's just that it's too noisy here" I lie. He looks somewhat unconvinced, but i need to get out of here before Harry comes through the door.

Before i could get out another world i heard a horn "Look i'd love to stay and chat but i have to go" I smile at him apologetically. I give him a quick hug and make my way towards the door and to Harry's car.

Quickly i slip into Harry's car to see him already looking at me. "What took so long?" He starts up his car, putting one hand behind my head and backing out of the driveway. Hot.

"I was talking to my dad" I lie he hums along and places a hand on my thigh.

Harry parks his car in the middle of the driveway, getting out of the car and making his way towards the passengers side

Harry parks his car in the middle of the driveway, getting out of the car and making his way towards the passengers side. He opens the door and extends his hand helping me out.

"Such a gentleman" i tease.

He gives me one of his famous smirks "We'll see"

Harry puts his hand on the small of my back guiding me inside his house. He sets his key aside, undoing the cuffs from his dress shirt, rolling the sleeves.

"Go upstairs and strip, wait for me on the bed" he orders. I turn to look at him raising a brow.

"Did i not make myself clear? Go" he raises his voice. I quickly turn around and make my way to the stairs.

Harry's POV

I watch Olivia scurry up the stairs, her skirt hiking up. Jesus this girl will be the death of me.

Catching her with Zayn made me furious, especially alone in her room. She doesn't understand that he's bad news but i'll make sure she does. With that I head upstairs into my room where I see her with red lace.

Red fucking lace.

Her perky boobs almost popping out of her bra and her tan skin really compliment the color. I stand in front of her, grabbing the straps.

I snap the straps back watching her wince "My favorite" referring to the lace.

"What's my punishment Daddy" she says in a small voice leaning forward.

I sit on the bed and grab a fistful of her hair pulling her across my lap. She just a kinky little slut, so that's how i'll treat her.

A/N:
wowow so i'm listening to 1D and 😞 anyways here's chapter 22 (unedited of course) PLEASE VOTE. cya :)