25

Harry leads me out of the house to his car that's stationed in the middle of the driveway, where Max is standing holding the door open for us. Muttering a quick thank you I get in making space for Harry. I feel my phone buzz in my hand catching his attention.

He raises a brow and gestures for me to answer the phone. I look down at my phone and see its a message from Luke and the boys.

From Luke:  Hey olive the guys and I were wondering if you wanted to hang out at the cafe

From Luke: Ashton has closing shift so it's better

From Ashton: Not a lot of people come after 4:30 so we can all chill and play games

"Who's Luke?" Harry speaks up, I look up at him startled putting my phone down.

"Just a friend I met" I smile at him. There's nothing to hide and I don't want to lie to him. But has he been looking at my phone this whole time?

My phone continues buzz in my hands so i decide to just answer.

From Calum: Smiley faces don't have noses dude

From Michael: Don't talk to my daddy like that

From Ashton: Ew mikeyyy

From Calum: don't expose his daddy kink!!

From Michael: Don't punish me sir 🙈

From Luke: Where's oLiVe
oLiVe

From Michael: oLivE oLiVeee

From Ashton: Guys she's probably busy doing "gIrL stuff"

To Chat: i'm not doing "gIrL stuff" at what time should i go over?

From Ashton: Like around 5 ish maybe?

To Chat: Sounds good (Feels Good ok ok i'll go)

With that i put my phone down and realize we're already at Harry's building. Getting out of the car— with the help of Max— Harry wraps his arm around my waist and guides me inside through reception greeting the woman at the front desk.

People are looking at us, maybe looking at harry. I look up seeing his face set in a scowl as we walk towards the elevators. "Why are people looking at you?" I ask curiously.

He chuckles and gives me a toothy smile "They're not looking at me" He looks down at me and i suddenly see all of their eyes trained on me.

Oh.

Once the elevator doors close Harry pins me against the wall roughly attaching his lips with mine catching me off guard. His tongue trails along my bottom lip asking permission which i quickly grant.

"You don't know how bad i'm resisting the urge to grab you by the waist and march straight into my office and take you right on my desk like the little slut that you are" He mumbles against my lips.

Holy shit. Fuck. I'm never going to admit it to him that i like when degrades me, or that that's one of my kinks because I know he'll just use it against me.

"Your slut" I smirk watching as his eyes turn into a darker shade of jade. He loves the dirty talk and I can tell by the way he's hardening in his pants.

Pulling his Armani suit I continue to whisper dirty things in his ear while trailing my hand down towards his cock.

"Maybe I can suck you off underneath your desk while you talk with your employees, take you so deep in my throat I choke around you. You'd like that wont you?" I question watching as he leans his body towards my hand.

Harry opens his mouth to say something but is interrupted by the elevator ding. I quickly scramble towards his side looking at my reflection fixing my hair.

The doors open revealing Harry's sleek modern design. Styles Co written in big bold letters.

"Good morning Mr. Styles would you like your coffee now?" The lady at the front desk greets. Her blue eyes meet with my brown ones and offers me a drink which i decline politely.

"Yes, Black no sugar" he responds with authority which makes a shiver run up my spine. "I'll be in my office and knock before you come in"

With that he guides me into his office closing the door behind us and leading me towards the one of the chairs of his desk.

Not even five minutes later someone barges into the room making Harry and I look up at the intruder.

not edited

A/N:
i had to break this chapter into i guess two because it was tooooo long anyways i might put chapter 26 out on the weekend who knows. PLEASE VOTE! cya <3