32

"You know I can't walk in there with you right?" I swing our intertwined hands back and forth

"And why not?" He huffs. Harry opens the door helping me in the car. Such a gentleman.

"Because you told my dad I was sleeping at a friends house, not yours" I roll my eyes at him. Did he already forget about sending that message?

"Well then i'll just drop you off down the road and wait till you get there" Harry mutters

"Perfect!" I clap my hands "I can't wait for my reward tonight"

"Can we get in a quickie before we get there?" He asks rubbing my thigh. Oh no mister, as much as I like making you feel good, I will not be doing anything until I get rewarded.

I hope it's kinky, I know he's one hell of kinky guy judging by the pair of handcuffs, lube and condoms he keeps in his bedside table. How I know that? Let's just say i'm a curious girl.

"Nope" I say making sure to pop the "p"

* * *

Harry's POV

  As I pull into her street, I park my car a few houses down from her's so she doesn't have to walk too much. I have a bad feeling about this dinner, but maybe i'm over reacting. I trust her, I know she would never break my trust. She's not like her, and she certainly isn't her.

"I don't want you to be alone with him, and I most definitely don't want you two touching. Don't forget that I can make your reward turn into a punishment, and pack a bag I want you to stay the night again." And if I didn't know any better I know she's going to object so I raise my hand "I wasn't asking Olivia, so don't even try"

"Yes sir" She agrees undoing her seatbelt "I'll see you inside" She gives me a quick peck on the lips and exits the car.

Olivia's POV
I quietly sneak into the house and make it to my room where I quickly change into more comfortable clothes. After packing my bag I exit my room and go downstairs to find my dad in the foyer on his phone.

"Hey dad" I greet him

"Livy, I was beginning to think you weren't going to show up" He looks up from his phone "You didn't call me back, I assumed something happened to you" He raises an eyebrow "Now I know i'm not really the best parent, but I think we should have the "talk" don't think i haven't noticed your absence young lady"

My cheeks immediately start to flush, oh god no, Not the talk. My mom already gave me the "talk" and showed me how to properly put on a condom, on a banana. A freaking banana! According to her it's for my wellbeing, which i'm not going to argue, I don't want, or need kids right now.

And she also recommend me to get on birth control, claiming it's good for reducing acne, easing cramps and preventing a pregnancy.

I look up at my dad shaking my head frantically "No, No i'm good. I'm not having" I clear my throat hoping he gets the message. I mean it is true, i'm not having sex. Not yet at least.

"We're still having the talk. Listen, I know when kids get at that certain age, they want to start experimenting and—" The doorbell can be heard throughout the house saving me from the horrible sex talk my dad was about to give me.

"Well i'm gonna go get that!" I quickly scurry to the front door, leaving my dad in the foyer.

I swing the door open to reveal Harry standing on the steps fixing his hair. Clearing my throat I greet him: "Mr. Styles welcome" I step aside letting him in the house.