Family Reunion...

We went to our rooms to get our stuff. Then we started walking. Annabeth and I were in the lead. She had her Yankees cap. And I had the shadows to cloak me. Then we heard two people walking by. We shoved Percy and Tyson in a supply closet.

"You see that Aethiopian drakon in the cargo hold," one of them said. The other laughed.

"Yeah, it's awesome." That voice sounded familiar.

"I hear they got two more coming," the familiar voice said. "They keep arriving at this rate, oh, man-no contest!" When they left Annabeth yanked off her cap.

"That was Chris Rodriguez! You know from cabin eleven," she whispered. When we kept walking something caught my eye. We all stopped. Monsters were gathered around a dummy with a Camp Half-Blood shirt. Then a guy stepped forward and stabbed a sword through the chest and ripped skyward. Straw flew everywhere. I stared in horror. Then we kept going. We turned a corner. Up ahead were double oak doors that must've led somewhere important. Then Tyson stopped. He said he heard voices. Then his voice changed, becoming a husky approximation of Luke's. '-the prophecy ourselves. The fools won't know which way to turn.' Before any of us could react, Tyson's voice changed again, becoming deeper and gruffer, like the other guy we'd heard talking to Luke outside the cafeteria.

'You really think the old horseman is gone for good?' Tyson laughed Luke's laugh.

'They can't trust him. Not with the skeletons in his closet. The poisoning of the tree was the final straw.' I shuddered.

"Stop Tyson! How do you do that? That's creepy!" Annabeth and I said. Then he spoke again.

'Quiet!'

'Are you sure?'

'Yeah. Right outside,' Before any of us could run the doors burst open. A chilly wind ran through.

"Well well well. If it isn't my three favorite cousins. Come right in," Luke smiled.The room was beautiful but horrible. The beautiful part was all the furniture and food and view. The horrible part was a velvet dais holding a ten foot blanket that was covering something. A stomachache was building. Then Luke glanced at me. He walked over to the dais. He grabbed the blanket.

"Don't you dare take that blanket off!" I yelled. But of course next thing I knew the pain just punched me in the gut. I collapsed to the ground. This was worse than Hades' last year. The aura was even more powerful.

"Clair!" Annabeth yelled. My eyes were shut tight.

"Too much pain cuz?" I heard Luke.

"Go jump in the pit Luke," I muttered. I heard him laugh a little.

"Sit," he said. I didn't hear any of the others sit. After a silence Luke spoke again. "Where are my manners? These are my assistants Agrius and Oreius. Maybe you've heard of them," he said. I was in too much pain to even open my eyes. Silence followed. Luke told us about Agrius and Oreius. Aphrodite ordered a young woman to fall in love. Then the woman ran to Artemis for help. Then Aprhodite cursed the woman to fall in love with a bear. The twins were the result. "Typical gods. Am I right?" Luke sneered. When Oreius giggled like a crazy fangirl(I can relate!)Agrius, his twin, told him to punish himself. As a result Oreius went to a stool in the corner and banged his head against the wall. That's what I heard and assumed anyway. "Well Percy. Claira. We let you survive another year. How's school? How's your mothers? Oh wait..." I heard Luke's smile. My head shot up my eyes open wide.

"Never speak of her!" I yelled. I tried to get up but Luke waved his hand. Another wave of pain punched me in the gut again making my stomach area go numb. I breathed in through clenched teeth.

"Leave her mother out of this! You poisoned Thalia's tree," Percy said.

"Right to the point huh? Ok sure I poisoned the tree. So what?" He asked.

"How could you? Thalia saved your life! Our lives! How could you dishonor her-"

"I didn't dishonor her! The gods dishonored her Annabeth! If she was alive she would be on my side," Luke cut Annabeth off. And it pretty much jumped into a huge fight between two demigods that used to be friends. And from what I've seen from the Oracle they knew each other from far back. When Annabeth was six and Luke was fourteen. I actually felt sad for them. They had a good friendship. Both took care of both and others. But then Luke changed. He changed to the Dark Side. But then when Luke mentioned a prophecy at Percy's sixteenth birthday...

"I know what I need to know. Like who my enemies are," I heard Percy barely manage that line. His voice was strained.

"Then you're a fool," That made Tyson explode with anger. I could hear thumping footsteps. But then a huge thud followed.

"Looks like my grizzly friends match a Cyclops pretty well," Luke said.

"Luke. Listen to me. Your father sent us," Percy cut in. I knew that would make Luke blow.

"Don't even mention him," Luke's voice was tight.

"He told us to take the boat. I thought it was for a ride but he sent me here to find you. He told me he won't give up on you no matter how angry you are," Percy said.

"Angry? Give up on me? He abandoned me Percy! I want Olympus destroyed! You tell Hermes it'll happen too. Every time a half blood joins we grow stronger. He grows stronger," Luke said.When he mentioned 'he' it started to get a little cold.

"So? What's so special..." Percy's voice faltered. "Whoa you don't mean..."

"He does. He's worse that Hades from last year. He's getting powerful. For me to handle," I said through clenched teeth.

"She's right. He's reforming. Every time a half blood joins a small piece appears," Luke explained.

"That's disgusting!" I heard Annabeth yell.

"Your mother was born out of Zeus' split skull Annabeth. I wouldn't talk. Soon there will be enough of the titan lord so we can make him whole again. We'll build him a body. Work worthy of the forges of Hephaestus!" Luke yelled.

"You're insane," Annabeth muttered. Then he told us tempting things. Then he got to me.

"We could get your mother back. Get revenge on Zeus," he chided. It was tempting. It really was. But I knew the right choice

"Never," I mumbled.

"Go to Tarturus," Annabeth and I chorused.

"Shame," then I heard a buzzer go off. I heard a door open. "Ah good security. I'm afraid we have some stowaways," Luke said.

"Yes sir," I could sense that they were zombie mortals. Luke sent Oreius with us to take us to the drakon. Percy and Annabeth helped me up. I fought through the numbness and the remaining spikes of pain. When we reached the deck I could finally breathe. But then Percy turned to Tyson.

"Now," he muttered. Tyson swung a fist at Oreius sending him splashing into the pool. The first security guard got kicked pretty good by Annabeth. But the other was running for the alarm button. Percy just whacked him with a chair when the sirens wailed and red lights flashed. "Life boat!" We ran for the nearest one. Monsters and more security raced on deck.

"Get it ready! I'll hold them off!" I got my bow and quiver in my backpack. I notched seven arrows and let loose. It sailed through the mortals but pierced the laistrygonian archers.

"Claira!" I heard Annabeth yell.

"Go go go!" I shot my last few arrows. I heard a rope get cut. I backed up and dove off the side of the boat.