Family Reunion Part 2

I felt a soft nudge on my cheek. I opened my eyes. Everybody but Percy, who was still sleeping, was looking at me.

"I think we're at Miami. But the hippocampi are acting funny," Annbeth said. Sure enough my, along with the other, hippocampi were swimming in circles. One sneezed.

"They won't take us any further. Too many humans. Too much pollution. We have to swim for shore," I said. Annabeth woke up Percy and we said goodbye to the beautiful creatures. Tyson cried a little. Then they took off into the sunset. We swam for shore.  The Mist helped out with everything. Tyson's eye split into two. And the Fleece turned into a red and gold jacket with a golden omega. And Grover had his pants and shoes. Annabeth grabbed a newspaper and looked at the date. We figured out it was June eighteenth. We left camp ten days ago.

"That's impossible!" Clarisse shouted.

"Thalia's tree must almost be dead. We have to get the Fleece back tonight," Grover said.

"How are we supposed to do that? We're hundreds of miles away. No money. No ride. This is your fault Jackson. This is just as the Oracle said! If you hadn't interfered-"

"Percy's fault?! Clarisse how can you say that? You are the biggest-"

"Stop it!" Percy quieted the girl fight. I thought about what Clarisse said. Did the Oracle really say that we would get the Fleece but not be able to get it back? I closed my eyes. I tapped into my Oracle power. A voice whispered the whole prophecy to my brain.

You shall sail the iron ship with warriors of bone

You shall find what you seek and make it your own

But despair for your life entombed within stone

And fail without friends to fly home alone

I felt myself smirk.

"Oh really?" I said out loud interrupting everyone.

"What?" Percy asked.

"Well Clarisse. The Oracle actually said that you would fail if you didn't have us. But you would go to camp alone. And apparently you would fly to camp alone," I explained. Clarisse looked at me. She looked like she was going to kill me but she nodded.

"Yeah. You're right," she slumped.

"How in the world- oh I forgot," Percy was such an idiot. I rolled my eyes. "Well if she does have too then does anyone have cash?" Percy asked. That hit me hard. Then I thought about my backpack. I thought of it and snapped my fingers. It materialized on my back. I slung it off and checked all the pockets. I found a Ziploc bag filled with 1 twenty, 2 tens, and 4 fives. I smacked Percy with it ,still kneeling, and gave it to him.

"That's all I have," I got up and out my backpack back on.

"Money like... green paper?" Tyson suddenly asked. Percy and I looked at him.

"Yeah," we said slowly.

"Like the kind in duffel bags?" He asked.

"Yeah but we lost that days ag-" Percy faltered when he pulled out another Ziploc with more cash. "Tyson! How did you-"

"Probably found it in the wreckage while I was unconscious and didn't tell me," I looked at Tyson. He smiled shyly. Percy grabbed for the cash and sent Clarisse on her way. Everyone except for me was surprised. They just didn't understand how generous Percy can be. I just smirked and shook my head. "You never cease to amaze me brother," I hugged Percy. Then I felt a cold wind. Percy let go of me and put me behind him. He was glaring at our cousin.

"What do you want Luke?" Percy growled. Luke just gestured to the end of the dock. I looked and saw the Princess Andromeda staring at me.

"Why Percy. I want to extend my hospitality," he smirked. Him and his bear friends escorted us to the deck with the swimming pool and spraying fountain. Luke asked for the Fleece.

"We don't have it," I said calmly. Luke looked at me.

"You're lying. You couldn't have- Clarisse?" He asked reddening at a possibility. Both Percy and I nodded. Luke ordered for Agrius to prepare his steed for Miami airport. Percy started to have a shout fight with Luke. He even tried to throw a drachma at him which of course Luke dodged. But I heard a shimmer and glanced at the fountain. When Percy yelled, "Even DIONYSUS at CAMP HALF-BLOOD!" The rainbow showed the whole camp at dinner. But I knew Percy had to keep all the attention on him so he drew his sword. He managed to get every detail out of Luke. Then,

"You know that! Why are you asking?" Then I stepped up.

"Because he wants to make sure everyone in the audience can hear," I smiled.

"What audience?" Luke narrowed his eyes. Then he looked behind him. Then everyone on deck did the same. They gasped and some stumbled.

"Well. Some unplanned dinner entertainment," Dionysus said.

"Mr. D you heard him. You heard Luke. The poisoning of Thalia's tree wasn't Chiron's fault," So they got rid of Tantalus and sent him back to the Underworld. But we still had other problems.

"You'll never make it out of this boat alive," Luke sneered.