Golden Fleecy

"Claira. Claira. Wake up. Rainbow here," I heard a voice. But it sounded muffled. Like it was underwater... I opened my eyes. I saw a calf brown eye staring at me with worry. Then it lit up. "Yay! You are not dead!" Tyson yelled. I smiled. Then a figure appeared on his right. It was a rainbow horse head.

"Rainbow? Your hippocampus?" I asked Tyson. He nodded excitedly. Rainbow neighed.

"Where's the others? Where are we?" I looked around. All I saw were rocks and a sea of blue. Tyson shrugged.

"But Rainbow can lead us to the place we need to go for the golden fleecy. Right Rainbow?" He turned to his trusty steed. Rainbow nodded.

"Then let's get going," I tried to sit up but then my vision swirled. Tyson put a hand on my back to steady me.

"You worked too hard on the boat. I'll help you sister," He supported my back and grabbed my hand. He pulled me up and settled me onto Rainbow. Rainbow turned his head and nuzzled me.

"Ok. Let's get to the surface. Try to get our bearings," I said to Rainbow. He shot up through the water like a missile. When we surfaced I could sense an island about 100 nautical miles away. I decided to try that place. I told Rainbow to go toward the island. Only took a day and a half trip. When we got close to land I could feel nature magic at work. The Golden Fleece's magic. We got off of Rainbow and gave him our thanks. Tyson had a better farewell this time. Then a roar rang out. Tyson and I looked at each other. We ran off. Then huge sheep created a tide toward us. Tyson just picked me up and put me on his shoulders so we could go faster. Then we reached the scene. A huge Cyclops was standing next to a very tired Percy, frazzled Grover, angry Clarisse and limp Annabeth. Tyson already got a rock. He chucked it like a basketball. It sailed over the others' heads and into Polyphemus' mouth. He fell into the chasm behind him.

"Bad Polyphemus. Not all Cyclopses as nice as we look," Tyson said. All of them turned. Percy smiled in disbelief. Grover bleated. Clarisse looked surprised. And Annabeth was still lying down. We told them everything about our trip.

"And now we're here," I ended.

"Tyson, Claira thank the gods! Annabeth is hurt!" He yelled.

"You thank the gods she is hurt?" Tyson asked confused.

"No!" Percy ran over to her. "Can you get the Fleece?"

"Which one?"

"The gold one. In the tree," I pointed to it.

"Oh. Pretty. Yes," Tyson started to wade through the sheep. When he grabbed the Fleece off the tree the leaves turned yellow. He threw the Fleece to Percy. I decided to fly over to them. When I landed Annabeth had her eyes open. She saw Grover.

"You're not... married?"

"Nah. My friends talked me out of it," he smiled. Then she saw me.

"You're alive," she smiled.

"In the flesh," I nodded and smirked. The gash on her forehead was almost closed. "Let me finish the process," I laid my hand on her forehead. I spoke an Ancient Greek phrase some of the older Apollo kids taught me. She started to look even better. Meanwhile Tyson was having trouble with the sheep. And the only way we could get back to the ship Percy and Annabeth brought with them was through the sheep that I heard were man eating sheep. In the end Clarisse had to carry Annabeth because she still was not fully healed yet and I didn't think that last heal would drain me that much. I started to weaken a little. We started to run to the shore. When we were near the water Percy told me to help him get the Queen Anne's Revenge. I closed my eyes and willed for the anchor to rise and to start traveling around the island to us. When I opened my eyes I saw a ship rounding the corner and coming into full view. Tyson started to run to us with the sheep in pursuit.

"Ok. We just have to swim for it," Percy and I said.

"With Annabeth like this?" Clarisse demanded.

"We can do it," I said confidently. I was ready to go back into my home turf. We almost made it. We were just going in when a huge roar shook through our ears. I turned. Standing there was a very familiar Cyclops. Polyphemus looking very angry was holding a boulder in each hand.