Future=Changed

Grover had to leave for his quest for Pan. The empathy link between the two boys was staying. Later on in archery class Chiron said that it was time to call Ms. Jackson. After the whole "I can't believe blah blah blah" Percy and I were able to calm her down. We asked about Meriwether Prep. Chiron told us that we were expelled but Percy wasn't in any legal trouble. Thanks to the Mist. So we would have to find another school. When we were down at the beach we found Tyson. He said that Dad invited him down to his palace to work in an internship in the forges. I admit I was jealous but I was happy. He rode off with Rainbow. Annabeth and Grover came to get us. The next day I woke up with banging on the door. I got up and opened the door. Grover almost fell in. He was panting like crazy stuttering something about Annabeth and Thalia's tree. I ran to the hill. And I saw my vision come to life. Two people on the hill. One lying down. The other kneeling. Then the kneeling one ran down to me. Annabeth was crying. Chiron and Percy rode up beside me. I immediately realized what was happening. But Percy ran off up the hill to the person.

"Percy!" I ran up to him. I saw a girl with spiked hair and electric blue eyes blinking rapidly. Percy helped her up.

"I'm Percy. You're safe now. What's your name?" Percy asked gently. The girl looked at both of us. Her eyes seemed to spark. I heard thunder clap in the distance. And she said words that changed everything.

"I'm Thalia. Daughter of Zeus,"

A/N

So! That ended well! Thalia's here, Tyson's here. The party ponies partied like crazy!  This really was a fun story to write and I really hope you guys enjoyed it. It seemed to drag in some places I know but I tried my best! Hope you liked it! And I can't wait for more characters to pop up in the Titan's Curse! Nico and Bianca and Zoe and those dam jokes. But anyway thanks for reading! Bye!