Siblings vs. Sibling

"You'd think he'd run out rocks," Percy muttered.

"Swim for it!" Clarisse and Grover plunged into the water. The Queen Anne's Revenge was so close. It was just me, Percy and Tyson looking at Polyphemus. He started to yell at Tyson saying that he was a traitor to his kind. Tyson stared him down swatting away any boulders chucked at him.

"Go. I will hold Big Ugly," Tyson told us.

"No! He'll kill you!" I yelled.

"We'll fight him-"

"-together," Percy and I said.

"Together," Tyson nodded. Three tiny children of Poseidon against this blind son of Poseidon. I took out my sword. And I started to use my Demeter powers to slowly get all the rock around us to go toward me. All the loose rock otherwise we would all die from tumbling stone. Percy backed into the surf and rose on a twenty foot wave. He rolled in and kicked Polyphemus in the eye. I started to smash all the rocks into Polyphemus. They only made him madder but when I started to aim for his eye he became blinded. When we seemed finished we started to swim. But now Polyphemus was starting to find us by ear. And Clarisse, stupid and obnoxious as she was, started to taunt as loudly as possible. He started to throw boulders that were narrowly missing us. But Clarisse just kept yelling. I finally snapped.

"Clarisse! Shut up!" Percy and I shouted. Too late. A boulder sailed over our heads and smashed into the ship. I could see my friends trying to swim to the surface. But the sinking was pulling them under. 'We need help,' I thought.

'Yes,' I heard Tyson's voice in my head. Percy and I looked at him. Of course. He's a son of Poseidon. All three of us could communicate. 'Rainbow,' Percy and I agreed with Tyson. We all shouted with all the power we got.

'Rainbow! We need you!' we yelled. After a couple seconds four shapes shimmered in the distance. They took all four of them. We rose to the surface. I mounted on my own hippocampus. Rainbow had Clarisse and Tyson. Another had Percy and Annabeth. Grover had his own. We started to race across the water. I leaned on my hippocampus' neck. She nuzzled me. And before I knew it I was asleep.