Ponies!

"One on one Luke. What are you afraid of?" Percy challenged. Then Agrius came up with a beautiful pegasus stallion. It bucked and kicked and called Agrius some very good choice names I almost laughed. Pretty soon Percy baited Luke into a fight.

"No Percy! He'll kill you!" I yelled. Percy glanced at me. Both of us knew Luke was perfectly capable of killing both of us. And Luke got a shield which I found so unfair. And Luke refused to give Percy a shield. In the first few minutes Percy was already scrambling across deck. And he had a slash on his leg. Then Luke said to Oreius that dinner was served. I tensed. But not because of that. Because of an arrow suddenly sprouted from Oreius' mouth. Then I heard galloping hooves.

"Ponies!" Tyson yelled in absolute delight. He was right. Centaurs came racing in. Chiron came over and got Annabeth, Grover and me. When I looked up at the sky the pegasus was flying away liking like a black dotagainst the blue sky. We galloped all the way to the edge of a lake. When centaurs came over to drop Percy and Tyson off I hugged them. And then I went to work on Percy's leg. I laid my hand on his leg.

"You my dear brother are lucky," I said. Then I muttered a phrase in Ancient Greek. His cut closed leaving just an exposed part of his leg through a slash in his pants. Chiron sent Grover and Annabeth off. I knew he wanted to talk to us. He said that he talked about the prophecy to Annabeth.

"Who do you think it's about?" I asked. But we all knew it was Percy. He was older. He talked some more and then it came to,

"Why would people think you would want Kronos to rise?" Percy asked.

"Think of my connection with the Titan Lord. Go back to all the teachings and lessons," Chiron suggested. But Percy still drew a blank.

"Percy you imbecile," I muttered and sighed. After a few minutes of silence Chiron leaned in and whispered,

"The titan Kronos is my father,"