| Nine |

Double update because | Eight | is hecka, short *

| Nine |

Salem:

"But why?" I snapped, holding the bottle away from him.

He frowned, easily taking it from me and tossing it right into the trash Coby Brian style, "You will no longer drink on the job."

"It's not a job," I snapped.

We currently stood in his office. I noticed the room was overly bright as the black curtains on the only window were thrown open. Originally, I threw open the office door to ask Enirr if I could plant a garden near the entrance of the Cemetery however, things quickly took a different turn.

"You're such an asshole!" I snapped then froze.

Oh god! Fear riddled me as I realized how angry Enirr could get. His hand shot out towards me and I flinched back, tripping. My back slammed harshly against the door. In front of me Enirr paused with his fingers touching my chin ever so slightly. He frowned deeply, pulling his hand away from me.

My face burned with embarrassment as my gaze dropped, "S-Sorry."

"For what? Being disgusted by my touch?" he questioned lightly, "It is a fair point. I will not touch you again, do not worry. I am neither bothered nor offended."

My brow rose, "Ok first of all, I am not disgusted by your touch you jerk. Secondly, I'm offended! Don't be so cruel."

"If you did not flinch away from my touch in disgust then why did you flinch? Could you have been afraid? I believe I smelt fear however, I do not understand why you would fear me. I have done nothing to warrant such a responds," he interrogated.

My eyes widened as I realized he was right. But my fear wasn't towards him – it was a responds I normally had after I'd snap at Carter. Sometimes he'd get so angry I would fear him. I would fear Carter. My body shivered at that, and I found myself growing sad.

"Alright little one," he grumbled, "Let us go pick out flowers for your garden."

"Really?"

He nodded, sitting down at his desk then pushing his laptop open. I crept towards, standing beside him to look at the screen. On it, a website for a neighboring, flower boutique shop was open. I was a little surprised Enirr would pick such a little flower shop but he was the boss.

The boss buying me flowers.

My eyes widened at the thought, my hand flying to my mouth. I could feel my cheeks heating at the stupid thought. Dismissing it, I moved ever so slightly away from where Enirr sat. This close to him I could smell his scent. It wasn't overbearing like the smell of Axe, yet softer. It smelt like jasmine and something else...

Old Spice?

"That is wrong?" Enirr demanded, jolting me out of my thoughts.

"N-Nothing!"

"Then why are you standing so far away? You cannot possibly see the computer screen from over there," he mused.

I blinked slowly. Lost in thought, I had managed to move all the way to the corner of the room. Damn it all, I needed to stop acting like a middle school girl. As if I had a crush on the man! Which would never happen, Carter was my everything, my happily ever after.

Sighing, I moved back to his side. My eyes on the screen as I looked at the arrangement of flowers they sold. They were all so beautiful I didn't know what to pick. I felt a little overwhelmed by such a decision now.