| Sixteen |

Hey! I realized the names could be a lil' confusing so here's some pronunciations:

Enirr: Nur (E is silent)

Akjan: Ay-ten (like icelandic pronounce)

Myserien: Miss-ri-en

Saanti: San-tee

Carter: Car-tur

Salem: Say-lem

Erelim: Er-lem

Seraphim: Ser-a-fi (m is silent)

NOTE: If you have any other names you have questions about let me know! 

Remember to VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW! 

| Sixteen |

Salem:

"Oh you're exaggerating," she giggled sipping her coffee, "I don't drive that badly."

My fingers were still running through the mess on my head. Trying to flatten the strands that seemed to be scared to death. Akjan drove like an eighteen year old high schooler who was on their way to a booty call.

"Who gave you a license?" I gasped.

She rolled her eyes, "I got my license on the first try. After showing the instructor my perspective of course. But still – he could have technically refused."

I blinked at her not knowing what she meant by that but was sure I did not want to know. Instead, I sipped at the green tea in front of me. I would have preferred mine spiked with vodka or something stronger but Akjan insisted the tea would clear my head.

"So, do you live in the funeral home?" I asked quietly, changing the subject.

She nodded, sipping her coffee, "Beside the morgue. I have the cutest little basement apartment. Eric is a doll like that. Despite being a bastard half the time. That's why I chose to follow him."

"Follow him?" I echoed confused.

She waved my question off, "And you? Why did you pick that dick-head Carter?"

I blushed, my eyes dropping down to watch the steam from my cup rise, "It's a long story."

"We have time."

A soft, sad sigh escaped my lips and I nodded. "I guess it'll be good to talk about. Carter and I grew up together – like from day one. And after my family died I realized he was still there for me. Or he was. I don't know why happened between us. I don't know when we started crumbling."

I paused, a sob escaping my lips and I covered my eyes with my hands. I felt like complete shit. My heart hurt so damn bad for him and I wasn't sure he loved me in years. How long had he been cheating on me with that Seri woman? It hurt. It hurt worse than the day my parents died.

"Honestly, he's not worth getting upset over. He may have been your first one but," she drawled out, pulling my face up so my eyes met hers, "he's not your number one. He's a boy stick in a man's body and you. You need a man."

I giggled slightly at that, quickly wiping my tears, "And what man would want me?"

Her eyes twinkled with mischief, "I can think of one."

At her words I blushed as those words replayed in my mind.

"You are beautiful and delicious. Or perhaps I am weak, but I wished to go farther. I wished to burry myself deep inside you and do sinful things. More than just your request to kiss."