| Epilogue |

| Epilogue |

Lucifer stood among the trees, his face towards the sky and his wife – Grey at his side. Grey was, at the moment, tending to a beautiful, white rose bush. Planted for all her children that had fallen. Everyday she sits beside the bush, her face basking in the sunlight.

"It's time to go inside," Lucifer hummed.

She nodded, standing and brushing dirt off her yellow sundress, "What tea for today love?"

Lucifer giggled, "Any kind you desire."

Grey frowned at such words, "Don't play games with me Saanti. You know it's your turn to pick or no chess before bed."

Lucifer opened his mouth to respond, when a sudden cold breeze blew past them. Grey's dress blew up making her squeal, and Lucifer's eyes narrowed towards the sky. A moment passed before Lucifer smiled.

"We have guests."

Just as he had those words muttered did the two see what descended from the sky.

Or rather who.

A man with black wings dressed in black jeans and a white shirt. His dark locks were short – as if his hair was cut all too recent but what was most shocking was his eyes. The left a bright and brilliant gold and the other a dark hazel.

In his arms he held a woman in blue jeans and a black crop top. She had pale skin, with long brown hair and like him, she had odd eyes. While the left was a dark hazel, the right was a bright gold. In her own arms she held a small dog.

They landed, stumbling slightly.

"Lucifer," the man with the black wings said, stepping forward his arm wrapped around the woman, "I've come to introduce you to Salem Rines and our creature pet: Cerberus."

Lucifer giggled, "Now Enirr, you know I go by Saani. But it is lovely to finally meet your other half. I see it went well with Myserien?"

The woman, Salem rolled her eyes, "Good my ass."

"Salem I fixed my foolish mistakes did I not?" Enirr practically whined.

"Mashing our souls together isn't really fixing it," she sighed then smiled at him, "But I'm happy I get to live another day with you."

"I am happy for you Enirr. Finally you can let go of your dreadful past. What of Akjan?" Lucifer cut in.

Silence fell over them.

"She's just gone," Salem said softly, "I don't know where she went."

"Hopefully to find her own happiness," Lucifer mused.

Grey stepped forward, hugging Salem, "Well. Welcome to the family. Let's go have tea."

Lucifer giggled, "Salem have you ever played chess before?"

THE END!

Well, what do you think of the ending?

Comment, Vote and FOLLOW! 

Also check out my FACEBOOK PAGE for other writing pieces and updates, link in my profile! 

AKJAN'S STORY COMING SOON!