Welcome

"Brainy it has lasted longer than six minutes," Alex repeatedly tapped her foot on the sand.

"My calculations are never wrong?" Brainy stood confused.

"Nia can you dream the future? To tell us what is going on," Kara nodded before she sat down on her blue and white striped towel.

Nia's eyebrows creased together. "I can't see anything except blue mist similar to Emily's."

"When I took a blood sample of Emily there was an energy source I haven't seen before." Lena said as she moved Emily's hair from her face.

"We should bring her back to the D.E.O," Alex nodded at Kara.

Kara brought Alex and Emily to the D.E.O, she returned to the beach and brought Lena and Brainy to L-Corp so they could do research. James and Nia decided to drive one of the cars home as Kara carried one back.

Once wires were set up Alex ran all the diagnostics available at the D.E.O.

"Danvers! I leave you alone with her for a couple of hours and she comes home unconscious!"

"Maggie I need you to step outside." Alex held out her hand.

"What happened?" Maggie placed her hands on her hips.

"We're trying to figure it out." Alex scrolled through the medical tablet.

"Did she use to much of her powers? Did she lose control? What happened, Danvers?" Maggie crossed her arms.

Alex threw her hands down in annoyance and anger. "Maggie you don't get to do this! You can't blame this on me! Twenty years ago we broke off our engagement because you didn't want kids! And now after twenty years, despite being from a different Earth, you treat her as your daughter."

Alex turned towards the younger girl to check her vitals and dosage of IVs before she turned towards Maggie once again.

"This could've been us. I wanted to be a mom more than a-anything. So you don't get to come back after twenty years and expect me to be okay with this. It is infuriating." Alex stretched her last word.

"What was I suppose to do? Leave her in the streets? She came to my house in DC, crying for her parents to come back. She started a completely new life on an entirely different world. The least I could do was help her." Heavy breaths were exchanged between the former lovers.

A whoosh flew into the room and brought a gust of wind along with the famous red and blue. Kara stared at the former lovers for three seconds and tried to process what just happened before she turned towards Emily. Kara squinted her eyes —to the outside world it would just look like Kara had bad eye sight, but to those close to her would know she was using her X-ray vision. Maggie excused herself the room suffocated her.

"Kara? What do you see?" Alex asked.

"Lena is right, there is something in her blood. Something doesn't add up though if it's in her blood why did she get powers after an explosion." Kara crinkled her face like she normally did when writing a piece for Catco Media.

Alex snapped her fingers. "Barry!"

"Barry?" Kara stared at her sister. "What does Barry have to do with this?"

"Barry got his powers through the Particle Accelerator explosion."

"He was struck by lightning," Kara stated still confused.

"By an explosion," Alex raised her eyebrows waiting for her sister to catch on.

"Oh! You think Emily has Dark Matter?" Kara exclaimed.