Emily?

Through the dusk of National City a certain detective patrolled the streets. Her shift was about to end, as she headed back to the station, she past by an alley fight. She pulled her car into reverse and activated her siren. The two blond teens pulled apart from the other brunette with their hands in the air.

Maggie took them all to the station as there were no major injuries on either of the girls. She informed the other detectives, made her way to the locker room and changed —ready to head home.

She however was not happy when one of the other detectives stopped her.

"Sawyer, you're going to want to see this."

"Make it quick Jackson, I'm off my shift. I really want to go home and stop a teenager from burning down my house."

"That's the thing. She is here."

Maggie frowned and checked her watch. According to her, Emily was on the way back from L-Corp. The three girls sat behind the silver bar,the blonds on one side and the brunette on the other.

Maggie was about to turn around when the blond with black roots stood up and faced her. The resemblance to Emily was uncanny minus the blond hair, the heavy eyeshadow and the nose piercing she had.

She pulled out her phone and dialed Lena's number.

"Hey Luthor, I'm going to need you down in the station."

"Whatever mother did, I didn't do it nor was I involved."

"No no it's Emily."

"Emily? She's sitting right next t-"

"Hi Mags! Are we stopping a bank heist again?" Emily's cheered enthusiastically.

"Again?" Lena questioned.

Emily and Maggie headed into a bank. It was suppose to be another normal day as Maggie deposited some money. Like every "normal" day a group of idiots decided to rob the bank. Maggie extended her arm out to push Emily away.

"Everyone on the ground!"

The hostages including Maggie and Emily kneeled on the floor with their hands in the air or on their heads. Maggie slowly stood back up.

"Get back down on the floor lady!" A man walked towards Maggie with a gun pointed at her head.

He stood way to close to Maggie for Emily's comfort. Emily felt her body heat up as it normally did when she used her powers. Maggie gave a slight head shake that Emily was able to catch.

"Okay no powers," Emily whispered to herself.

"What was that?" The same man who pointed the gun at Maggie pointed it at Emily.

Once he did that Maggie disarmed him as Emily stood up and push kicked the man several feet away. With the gun she had in her hand she pulled out the bullets and used the gun as a projectile at the man's face. As Maggie fought the man, Emily fought the other two.

A man grabbed Emily's shoulder, not wanting him to escape she held onto his hand with her left, elbowed him in the gut and karate chopped his neck. As he fell she spun around to elbow the other guy at the back of his neck, spun counterclockwise to wrap her arms around the man, threw him onto the floor and stomped on his crotch. He groaned and coughed as the other began to get up again and tried to throw a punch. With a slight scream Emily was seeing red as she kicked the man's shin.

She heard a gun click and pressure pressed against her lower back. In the moment that she slightly turned her head another gun was placed at her forehead. Emily immediately raised her hands, in the background Emily could finally hear the screams, sirens and a body thud onto the floor?