Advise

Emily hung by her knees in between two boxing mitts. She used her core to pull herself up and followed with cross punches. Lena, Kara, Maggie and Alex stood side by side with their arms crossed as they watched the younger.

"How long has she been at it?" Kara questioned.

"Almost three hours," Alex sighed as she looked at her watch.

"You guys did not see her yesterday, she is obviously just getting it out of her system," Lena stared at the other three.

"Well she did see her mom yesterday," Maggie commented.

"And none of you told me?" Lena glared.

"It wasn't relevant at the time," Kara, in her new suit, gasped.

"That is ridiculous! She came to me crying an ocean. Yes an ocean, a river is too small!" Lena raised her voice.

"A little dramatic don't you think, Lee." Kara smiled.

"Don't Lee me."

The four began to argue between who loved Emily more. Emily rolled her eyes, pulled herself to stand on the monkey bars, ran on the squat racks that formed a small rail, jumped and rolled to smoothen her landing towards the door. She swung a towel over her neck as she exited the training room without the four bickering mothers noticing.

Emily took a quick shower in Directer Danvers private shower. As she exited the D.E.O she ran into someone she really couldn't afford to run into.

"Hey," the blond stopped the brunette.

Emily turned without a word and tried to keep her cold demeanor.

"You were great yesterday. Who taught you all that?" Sara tried to ease the tension.

"My mother," Emily broke for a quick second.

"Lance right?"

"Yeah."

"It might not help but do you want to take a ride with me?"

Emily faced the older Lance with a questionable gaze.

"Ew! I meant a ride on my motorcycle. Come it'll be fun! We can go for some ice cream, and maybe a little car chase."

Sara was surprised when the younger easily agreed. But as fast as the shock came it disappeared and was replaced with a smile. Sara tossed the extra helmet towards Emily, who didn't hesitate and straddled onto the bike behind Sara. Emily wrapped her arms around her mother's doppelgänger, though not necessarily her mother Emily definitely felt some comfort to it. True to her word Sara and Emily rode to a near-by ice cream shop.

They sat at a counter that faced the open roads in front of them. Sara could tell Emily was having a better day and for a split second Emily felt at home, especially with the ice cream. Sara use to secretly bring her out on ice cream dates in fear that Ava would break into Zeus mode.

"Okay I want to know, chocolate or vanilla? I prefer chocolate but my wife insists that vanilla is better. So I need you to say chocolate so I could prove my wife wrong."

Emily smiled awkwardly as she tried to hide behind her cookies n' cream. Sara dramatically slapped Emily's shoulder and gasped in mocked hurt.

"How could you. We were bonding!"

"Just eat your ice cream," Emily smudged some ice cream on Sara's cheek.

The two shared laughs and stories that made a millennium feel short. Sara decided to move to a more isolated place, and what better place to have a private conversation than on National City hill that over looked National City. Sara laid out a blanket on a little meadow. The two sat and continued to exchange experiences when family was brought up.