Damage

Emily reentered the suite after a few drinks at the bar. Emily entered the empty part of the suite as someone occupied the shower. She looked past the sliding doors and noticed Ava sat with her back to her. Emily's eyes were red and swollen due to the realization of her previous actions and words against her parents.

The whole mind reading became useful tool to search the whole double agent thing, or anyone's intentions. Once the shower stopped Emily took action as she sneaked towards Ava. She wrapped her arm around Ava's neck as her hand shot up to Ava's mouth to muffle her screams. A blue wisp immediately made its way into Ava's temple as she fell limp.

Emily placed Ava on the bed, sorted the mess on the coffee table with her powers and hid behind the bathroom wall. Sara immediately pinned Emily against the wall as her wet hair whipped Emily across the face. The younger Lance only held onto Sara's wrist with a look of guilt before she placed her hands up beside her to surrender. Sara released her hold on her daughter but kept her guard up.

Emily quickly squeezed Sara's right shoulder pressure point and flexed her fingers on her right hand to jab Sara's right side under her ribs then third rib from the left side, then in between Sara right armpit and breast then the joint in between Sara's left arm and neck. Sara slowly fell onto her right knee and onto her back.

"You will regain you ability to move in two minutes and fourteen seconds, until then it will give me time to do exactly what I need to do."

"If you want to kill me you out of all people should know we never go down with a fight!"

"I don't want to fight," Emily kneeled. "But I have to do this," Emily cried and a blue wisp entered Sara's temple as it did with Ava's a few moments ago.

After those two minutes Sara got up but had no idea why she was on the floor. By then Emily was out of the door with the stolen memories and on her way back to Earth 38 as she wiped the remaining tears with the back of her hand. She fixed the hallway with her telekinesis and made sure the security footage was deleted to hide her trail.

Lena was in no mood to have visitors the rest of the day, sexist old billionaires still plagued her life even after twenty years of being the CEO. The Luthor name still haunted her, despite the good she has done in the past twenty years she couldn't help but feel broken and damaged when something doesn't necessarily go her way. She sat with her arms crossed in her white leather couch and a glass of wine in her right. She was about to yell at her assistant who constantly knocked on her office door.

"Lisa, I'm in no mood right now!" The keys behind the closed door jingled before the door slammed open.

Emily stomped towards Lena while Lena visibly jumped when the office door slammed close from the force Emily just used to open it. She thought the younger was there to stop her, not to drink the wine herself. Lena snapped out of whatever trance she placed herself in and unleashed the mama bear side of her. She took the now empty wine glass out of Emily's hand, placed it on the coffee table and pulled Emily in her embrace.

"E-every bad thought I ever had," Emily paused to catch her breath. "I-it just came out a-and I c-couldn't stop it," Emily sobbed.

"It's okay now, I got you." Lena held tighter onto Emily. It took a moment to calm down but Emily's breathing started to steady.

"My parents are alive... it felt like the past four months didn't even happen but something inside of me was uncaged and I almost killed my own parents," Emily whispered.

"You said almost right? That means you didn't kill them."

"No, I just ran and took their memories of me ever being back on Earth-one. I just can't go back and face them after what I've done to them."