Clue

I forgot to mention that the Riddler has a mask

Emily, Alex, Nia and Lena entered the abandoned building with caution. Kara on the other hand flew around the building for surveillance. Kara landed in front of the super-friends quartet with a slight thump.

"Maggie is here but the way in is incased with lead."

"Wait then how were you able to see Maggie?" Emily questioned.

"There's a screen right there that shows her..." Kara pointed towards the screen above them.

"So what, are we just going to do, walk in there like sitting ducks? Kara can't see anything." Nia waved her arms.

"We have to right, this is the way to get Maggie." Emily stated concern written all over her face.

"I say we should go together and not separate then since we're going in blind." Alex suggested.

"I agree with Alex!" Emily continued.

The super-friends quintet walked towards a metal door. When they entered they were surprised to find a room lined with red walls, a red rug in the center and random props that seemed to be placed randomly. The props included a plastic tombstone, desks, paintings , mirrors, etc.

However once the quintet entered the room the wall behind them shut closed. A metal door across the room lit up in red L.E.D lights with a 4-digit electronic pin pad.

Kara tried to punch open the metal door and frowned when it didn't work. Nia closed her eyes to activate her oneirokinetic blasts as also frowned when nothing appeared in her hands. Kara and Nia both looked at Emily as they waited for her to do her thing. Only nothing happened like the other times.

"There seems to be power dampeners," Lena pointed.

"And this so called Riddler did his research." Alex commented.

"I've always wanted to do an escape room. I guess I got my wish," Emily looked around the room for a way to escape.

The room remained relatively quiet as the five women silently looked for clues in different directions. Nia and Emily searched the desk, Alex searched the circular stand in the corner, Kara searches the walls, and Lena searched the floors.

"Hey guys look at this," Lena called for the rest of the super-friends.

As the girls gathered Lena pointed at the only patterned white tile between the checkered tiles.

"Hey do you think that has anything to do with the glass panel on that wall?" Kara pointed across the room.

"Maybe it's a reflection thing, Emily and I found a couple of mirrors at the desk," Nia grabbed the three provided mirrors.

Kara stood on the corner of tile and the red symbol glowed. The girls decided that Nia, Alex and Emily would hold the mirrors as Kara stood in place and Lena guided them.

Alex first hovered her 5x7 mirror above the symbol and adjusted her mirror so it would reflect on to Nia's mirror to the left of her. Once the okay was given by the CEO, Nia began to move her mirror towards Emily, who stood in the further right corner. As Emily adjusted the mirror to fit in the glass panel the light began to shake, Emily looked at Nia and saw her hands shake.

"Nia we're almost done," Lena commented as Nia nodded.

Once Emily aligned her mirror into the glass panel, a shoulder width closet slid opened behind Kara with a black stereo. Nia put her hands down on her knees, as the rest of the girls sped towards the stereo. Alex pressed the eject button for the cassette tape and the CD and frowned when there was nothing inside.