Game Night & Drunk Nights

"You can never break up the Starlight Duo!" Nia and Emily high-fived each other.

"Hey not so fast we've got inside jokes from Midvale," Alex and Kara nodded.

"Don't forget the Detective and the CEO." Lena crossed her arms and smirked.

Maggie and Lena groaned when Kara and Alex surpassed 14 correct guesses in charades. Emily stood up and went across the living room to guess as Nia acted out whatever was on the playing cards.

Emily was never good at guessing whether for gifts or anything the Legends told her to guess. She was nervous of course but as Nia did the actions she could hear Nia's voice as though she was talking. They ended the round with 24 guesses.

'I'm amazed they didn't DQ us. You're great at ventriloquism,' Emily wrote on a post-it note to ensure Kara wouldn't overhear or allow Brainy to hack their technology.

"What are you talking about. I didn't do any ventriloquism. Kara would be able to hear." Nia quickly scribbled.

"Why can I hear your voice then......"

After having read the note, Nia made eye contact with Emily. Her mouth slightly agaped, before her cheek bones stood out and her smile lines grew on her face. All the superfriends saw Nia's smile as a victory smile and only Emily knew the true meaning to the wide smile. Winning was part of the smile, of course.

"Can you read my mind?" Nia continued to smile.

Emily raised her left eyebrow and stared blankly at Nia.

"If you can read my mind then say. For a bunch of super powered sentient beings you guys aren't so super during Game Night." Nia crosses her arms satisfied with what she thought of, as Emily usually never spoke that many words in front of a big group.

Emily rolled her eyes, leaned towards the glass coffee table to pick the next game from the hat in the middle.

"You know for a bunch of super powered sentient beings you guys aren't so super during Game Nights." The room echoed with gasps.

"Ooh Kara might want to take out that freeze breath of yours cause it's burning in here!" James announced, high-fived the younger and proceeded to read the next game Emily picked out.

"I have the best partner in the world," Nia hugged Emily. "She can read minds," She said barely audible through gritted teeth, which would've been hard to understand if Emily couldn't read minds. Nia got too excited that she began to ruffle the younger's hair.

"I'm not a dog!" Emily pushed Nia away from her.

"The next game is Trivia Pursuit. Anyone need the rules?" James asked

"Why don't you explain them anyway? That's your job," Kelly teased her older brother.

"Quick question before James explains the rules." Emily raised her hand.

"You don't need to raise your hand Emily," Lena commented after she took a sip of her red wine.

"Do we get to pick new partners or do we stick with the partners we have now?"

"I feel so offended," Nia placed a hand on her chest.

"Sorry, but Lena has the Science & Nature portion down, Maggie has the Sports & Leisure, Kar-" Emily was interrupted by Kelly.

"I would image that because you're the youngest here, Entertainment, Arts & Literature and History would be your forte," Kelly replied.

"I'm at a disadvantage though. What on this Earth is the same as my Earth?"