Trouble

"Maggie can I go back to the station and punch myself?" Emily asked as she placed blankets on the couch.

"As much as I would love to see that, you can't."

"Isn't this charged as a crime of assault?"

"That not up to my jurisdiction."

"Zari has bruises all over her rib cage, a bruise lip, and can't see out of the other eye. Hey Zari do you have a home or any family?"

"My family is in Seattle."

"Do you need a ride back home?"

"Emily I'm not giving her a ride I'm already letting her stay in my apartment."

"Are you and the other Emily twins or something? Separated at birth?"

"Uh actually, do you believe in the multiverse. Like there's an Earth where the Nazi's won World War 2, where JFK was never assassinated. In other words the multiverse brings up different possibilities for different outcomes."

"So there can be an Earth where we are all evil? Or where I'm part of a time travel, crime stopping team?"

Emily froze at how accurate Zari was. Thankfully Maggie came into the living room and ordered the eighteen year old and the twenty-one year old to sleep.

The next morning, before streets were occupied by busy cars, Zari entered Emily's room and shook the girl awake. Out of fear the younger pulled out a dagger and placed it at the girl's neck, when she realized it was Zari she apologized. Zari, despite being three years away from home, pleaded for Emily to bring her back to Seattle. As promised, Emily flew Zari back to Seattle with her parents and her little brother. Emily smiled at the reunion before her smile faded into a frown.

If she ran into doppelgängers of Zari, Mia and herself there were definitely chances she would run into other Legends, Team Flash members, and Team Arrow members. If she met everyone she would be fine but she wouldn't want to meet doppelgängers of her parents, not only would it bring up memories it would also bring up the reality that no matter what she did, this Earth's Avalance was not her parents.

Emily stayed a bit in Seattle. Well her mission to the top of the Space Needle was easy when there were no lines. Except Emily's trip to the top was faster than usual, mainly because she flew herself to the top, hung her legs over the observatory and just watched the city. She didn't know how long she sat there when crowds and tourists knocked on the glass wanting to take pictures with her.

Nyx was a new hero and after the article Catco published everyone wanted a photo with Nyx. She was smart to have had her suit and mask on. She levitated towards the window of the morning Space Needle. After a few pictures she headed back towards National City and received a call from Lena.

"Do you want to tell me why Nyx is spotted in Seattle so early in the morning?" Emily could picture Lena crossing her arms.

"I was dropping off Zari when I thought I would have time for myself," A sigh was heard from the other end.

"Balcony door is open so you can change out of your suit. And change out of it quick you have an appointment with Kelly."

"L, I don't need a physiatrist."

"You were crying just the other day and you and I both know that when you space out you like going to high places to feel the wind in your face because it calms you down."

Emily groaned before she hung up and landed on L-Corp's balcony.

"Is Kelly coming here or am I going to her office?" Emily said as she made a blue windless tornado to change from her suit to her normal clothes.