CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX. OPERATION: FIND DOT

"I'M NOT GOING ON SOME QUEST TO NARNIA WITH YOU."

⟡⟡⟡⟡

⟡⟡⟡⟡

DO NOT COMMENT FOR ME TO UPDATE!

She had finally managed to find the room with all of the screens and computers and let out a sigh of relief. After wandering around for what felt like hours, but was really twenty minutes, she was happy to see some sort of familiarity. This place was bigger than she had anticipated.

"There you are!" A voice called. Wren turned her head to see Clary coming her way, Jace and Simon on her heels with Isabelle and Alec straying a little ways behind them. "Where have you been? We've been looking everywhere for you," the redhead continued. "Didn't think you or anyone realized I was gone. You never really do," she said to herself. "What?" Clary asked as she stopped in front of her.

"I was looking for you guys. Simon and Isabelle ditched me, thanks for that," Wren began, shooting Simon a heated glare. He looked away, avoiding her eyes.

"I thought you'd be with Alec," Isabelle defended, though she had a smirk on her face. Wren's glare turned to her. "He ditched me too, faster than you two," she said. "You left her alone?" Jace asked Alec. "She was annoying me," Alec replied nonchalantly, his arms crossed over his chest. "Wha— I didn't even do anything," Wren defended.

"You existing did enough," Alec muttered, though she heard it and huffed. "Where's the exit, I'm leaving," the blonde said. "What? No! I need you here," Clary protested. "To do what, Clary?" She asked. "We have a plan to find Dot. That way, she can lead me to the cup and help me find my mom," Clary answered. "Cup? What cup? And what the hell does Dot have to do with anything?" Wren was thoroughly confused.

"Dot's a warlock," Clary informed. The blonde's mouth fell open and she shook her head. "I can't deal with this right now. None of this makes any sense, no one has told me anything, and honestly, I'm cool with that. The less I know, the better. I'm officially done with the Shadow Land or whatever it's called," she said, preparing herself to leave. "You've barely been in the Shadow World," Jace pointed out, correcting her on its name.

"That tells you something, doesn't it?" Wren snapped. She took a breath and released it before turning back to him. "Sorry for snapping at you. I'm just frustrated. Now where's the exit?" She said more calmly. "Wait! Let me just fill you in and you come with us to find Dot. After we find her, you can go home," Clary tried to reason but Wren was already shaking her head.

"No, no, no. Nope. Uh uh. I'm not going on some quest to Narnia with you. No," Wren said. "What's a Narnia?" Isabelle asked. "You don't know what Narnia is?" Wren question and she shook her head. "So what, you Shadowhunters are too cool to read books or watch movies now?" Wren asked.