CHAPTER FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN. THE NOT-SO-THRILLING ADVENTURES OF AN ACTUAL TEENAGE VAMPIRE

"CLARY, WHAT DID YOU DO?"

⟡⟡⟡⟡

DO NOT COMMENT FOR ME TO UPDATE! If you do, even as a joke, I will block you.

Wren sat across from her mother at the breakfast table. The two hadn't sat down and had a conversation in a while. The restaurant was closed today so they ate breakfast together, having basic conversations about school and the restaurant. The younger blonde wanted nothing more than to just leave so that she didn't accidentally tell her mom everything that had been going on in her life. Everything involving the Shadow World.

The woman would've thought she was crazy or on drugs. Or both. Wren didn't want to get herself committed or worse, drag her mom into this Shadow World mess.

She was relieved when after breakfast, her mom had gone out to get things done for the restaurant. For the first time, Wren was sort of glad her mom was always busy with her restaurant. The younger blonde wasn't the best at keeping secrets but it was easier to do when her mom wasn't around. She also was glad her mom was giving her space and not asking questions.

Wren had gone back to her room and completed any assignments due that week and began working ahead to complete assignments long before their due dates. Better to get them done now when she actually had the time to do them.

She attempted to call Simon again many times since their last conversation but all she got was his voicemail. Same for Clary, Luke, and Isabelle. She left them all so many messages that their mailbox would probably get full soon. She was starting to get fed up, especially with Clary. She was the one who had dragged Wren and Simon into this Shadowhunter mess, the least she could do was pick up her phone.

The blonde placed the phone on her nightstand and groaned. If they kept this up, she would have to go to the Institute, though, Wren wasn't sure she would be able to remember how to get there alone.

Wren ran her fingers through her hair anxiously before picking up her phone and calling Simon again. She nearly threw her phone at the wall when she got his voicemail again. This was getting ridiculous.

She walked to her closet, pulling out her shoes and putting them on before grabbing her keys and heading to the door. She was going to Simon's apartment to check on him. She needed to make sure he was okay.

Stepping out into the crisp air, Wren took a breath before attempting to hail a taxi. It took a few attempts but once she was successful, she was quickly jumping into the taxi and giving the driver Simon's address.